PDA

View Full Version : 1 democrat voted for a republican today

killatop
02-05-2008, 09:48 AM
I have a friend that has said ignorantly that she will never vote for a republican and gave some lame reasons why...well over the past few months we have been laying it on thick...and today for the first time she voted for a republican..RON PAUL!!! She was actually excited about doing and sent a text message that said I voted for Ron before I got to work and there were signs everywhere...I hope he does really good!!....

That being said...this woman was also a big time UGA fan and in a matter of a year she is a full fledge Dawg hater and love Auburn. :)

I have confirmed 10 votes for Ron Paul. 5 who would have never known about him...plus whoever votes for him where I canvassed.

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Good job sir :)
BTW what state did u vote for him in?

Jae0
02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Good Job!

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 09:56 AM
awesome!

zadrock
02-05-2008, 09:57 AM
I have a friend that has said ignorantly that she will never vote for a republican and gave some lame reasons why...well over the past few months we have been laying it on thick...and today for the first time she voted for a republican..RON PAUL!!! She was actually excited about doing and sent a text message that said I voted for Ron before I got to work and there were signs everywhere...I hope he does really good!!....

That being said...this woman was also a big time UGA fan and in a matter of a year she is a full fledge Dawg hater and love Auburn. :)

I have confirmed 10 votes for Ron Paul. 5 who would have never known about him...plus whoever votes for him where I canvassed.

You converted a Democrat to Ron Paul AND a UGA supporter to Auburn? Wow, you must have incredible powers of persuasion! :D

Z

gracebkr
02-05-2008, 10:13 AM
yes, people need to stop seeing it as Republican vs Democrat. We need a leader, drop the labels! Good job!

killatop
02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
I did this in Georgia.

sgrooms
02-05-2008, 10:46 AM
i convinced two dems to vote rp, but its too late to switch parties here..

killatop
02-05-2008, 10:51 AM
luckily Georgia is a open state so even if registered dem you can vote for a republican or she wouldn't have been able too, we actually just had a really long text conversation...she said at first I thought you were crazy but now I totally understand especially after realizing he gets zero coverage to the point of censorship even though he does well in some states.

Liberty is a powerful message...like Toyota trucks ... it sells itself. :)