PDA

View Full Version : Copy and spread

rg123
02-05-2008, 08:42 AM
All the neocons all gathering around to support Mitt because they think he will stop Illegal Immigration But He won't Please pass this letter around the neocon sites like Malkin, lgf, Politico, Free Repbulic, Hannity, etc . I cannont because I am banned from most all of the warmonger sites for discussing Ron.

The people that believe Mitt Romney is a Washington outsider are falling for a campaign ploy that has been used for a hundred years. Mitt Romney, as well as all the major candidates, have surrounded themselves with the same campaign handlers that have been involved in all the Presidential elections in recent memory.

They all have ties to George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter. The other thing they all have in common is the Council on Foreign Relations.

All past Presidents and no doubt our next President, with the exception of Ron Paul, will pick their cabinet from the membership of this elitist group. The stated purpose of the CFR is "to bring about a New World Order through the manipulation of U.S. foreign policy and relations and through international economic interdependence." These are people that believe in developing a world government in incremental steps. They believe in diluting national sovereignty by merging countries together into economic regions (the European Union, the North American Union).

I'd like to highlight just one individual to show you what I am talking about. His name is William Weld, he's the former Governor of Massachusetts and also a
high ranking member of the Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/). As a CFR member, William Weld helped create policies leading to the integration of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

William Weld is currently the co-chairman for Mitt Romney's campaign in New York State. Weld has been very active in campaigning for Governor Romney and both Governors were known to travel together during the New Hampshire primaries.

William Weld resigned the governorship of Massachusetts after being appointed United States Ambassador to Mexico by President Bill Clinton. He was never confirmed by the United States Senate, however, and hence never served as Ambassador. This was due mainly to opposition from Senate Foreign Relations committee chairman Jesse Helms, who refused to hold talks on the nomination, effectively blocking it. Though both were Republicans and though that party held the majority in the chamber, Helms objected to Weld's moderate stance on several social issues.

When George W. Bush was running against John Kerry, it was William Weld that helped Bush prepare for the debates.

William Weld co-chaired the Independent Task Force on North America for the Council on Foreign Relations. Here is the May 2005 report titled "Building a North American Community." It was created by the Council on Foreign Relations in association with the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales.

George W. Bush has put the policies shaped by William Weld and the CFR into action by creating the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56809).

The Council on Foreign Relations published a speech by Mitt Romney in their July/August '07 issue of Foreign Affairs, titled "Rising to a New Generation of Global Challenges."

The CFR also has a web page devoted to Romney's campaign issues. The CFR is one of the most powerful organizations on the planet. So it is unlikely that Mitt Romney will go his own way and secure our borders, end illegal immigration and stop the creation of the North American Union when he, like all past Presidents will fill his cabinet with members of this elite organization. The goal of these elitists is to create a world government and secure global monopolies for themselves. The reason our borders remain open is because these elitists want to abolish all borders!

So now you know why I won't be voting for Romney or the other CFR frontrunners, McCain, Clinton, and Obama in the primary tomorrow.

I'll be voting for Ron Paul.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 08:53 AM
bump

LEK
02-05-2008, 09:05 AM
bump

BillyDkid
02-05-2008, 09:10 AM
I have to add that the only way to stop illegal immigration is to take away the incentive to move here and stay here permanently. That mean not welfare benefits for those who are not citizens. Also, there was a time when workers came and went freely and it benefited everybody. The whole closed border thing came about as part of the ridiculous "war on drugs". Then it morphed into the "war on terror" and now it has become this thing it is now. People would not move here and stay here permanently if they could come here and work in the fields and go back like they used to without having to jump through hoops. It is ridiculous to suppose that we could possibly keep terrorists out of the country if they want to come. All of the 9/11 guys were here legally - so the hysteria over a "secure border" is just that.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 09:17 AM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/uploads/mr_bump.jpg