PDA

View Full Version : The Reality of The Revolution - For the Future

Seanmc30
02-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Since day 1 there has been a very calculated war going on. Indeed there has been a "revolution" of sorts. I made the mistake of believing that it was us against time, trying to get RP's name on to the people and his views into the public consciousness. I was mistaken. We have unknowingly been engaged in a war for the last year.

Since even the slightest whisper of a Ron Paul presidency, it began. A slow, methodical, subconscious dismissal, equating Dr. Pauls name with the most undesirable of attributes. Being the people we are, we did not understand. How can a public, when shown these truths, fail to act (or even slightly understand)? Because their consciences were tainted, from the very beginning, with fear of being associated with the words "fringe" or "crazy".

I don't know how long it has been going on, but the media machine in this country has reached critical mass, and is a well oiled machine. The ACTIVE resistance to Dr. Paul's message has been an extension of the most brilliant tool in the arsenal of a defensive establishment....fear.

Fear of terrorism, fear of being arrested, fear of failure, fear of minorities, fear of being fat, fear of social rejection, fear of confrontation, fear of embarrassment, fear of strangers, fear of death, fear of being poor, fear of religion, fear of atheists, and fear of insanity.

So what's the point?

If there were ever any doubt, as to the media's competency, leading to its metaphorical death grip on our culture, let it be extinguished by the following: We spent an entire year being angry and trying to answer the question "Why is the media doing this?" They did it because the very survival of their owners depended on our failure. They were quietly quelling a revolution.

While with all of the hope for a future revolution, we failed to realize it was happening already.

rockwell
02-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Having become hip to media deception and involvement in massive crimes through 9/11 studies, I was kind of taken aback by the naive people who were attracted to Ron Paul. It broke my heart to see people, day after day saying, "When we do this the media will give us coverage" or "When this happens, they're sure to start mentioning him" and then watching how crestfallen they were when it never materialized.

They cannot allow the message to get out because it will neccessarily lead to their arrest and imprisonment and I am not being metaphorical, I am being as succinct as I know how. They are guilty of- at the very least- being accessories to mass murder. That's a very bad thing. They know it and they conceal it from you by directing the fear that they have ramped up in America against YOU, your candidate and the very concept of freedom. They control the horizontal, they control the vertical, they control every sound and image that comes across the public airwaves and their only mission is to protect their own asses from arrest and imprisonment.

There isn't anything more to it. It isn't complicated and when you finally admit it to yourself, you will find that you no longer ask repeated rhetorical questions like "Why are they doing this?"