PDA

View Full Version : JUST voted in NY it was a great feeling to pull the level for RON PAUL !!

Falseflagop
02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
It was an amazing feeling. That after all that hard work and money donated it felt like I know it was well worth the effort. Regardless of what happens today I know I did my part and have woken up many people. The fight will continue because no other candidate can shine his shoes ! imho

silverhandorder
02-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Come to bay Ridge to sign wave republicans, unless you not in NYC :D. I'm going at 2 after school.

voytechs
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Hey how come you got to vote so early, I wanted to be the first one. I live in NY too (Syracuse).

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I cannot believe that you just wasted your vote on a top tier candidate....err...what I meant to say was a second tier candidate.

You do realize that Ron Paul is a lunatic and a loser, right? After all, He deserves to be laughed at because he wants to get rid of the Fed and the IRS. I mean how stupid is that? That is what Romney is telling me, heck he even said that there are only two candidates left in the race. SO how could you possibly vote for someone who has dropped out of the race?

Just playing with you by the way. Congrats. I get my chance on Feb. 12!

plb
02-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Is voting in the primary the same as general election? Did I have to register ahead of time or can I just go there and cast my vote? I'm also in NYC.

jake
02-05-2008, 08:12 AM
now go convince others to do the same ;)

BillyDkid
02-05-2008, 08:43 AM
It was an amazing feeling. That after all that hard work and money donated it felt like I know it was well worth the effort. Regardless of what happens today I know I did my part and have woken up many people. The fight will continue because no other candidate can shine his shoes ! imho
That's weird, I just heard on the news that NY polls don't open until noon.