PDA

View Full Version : Look at these comments on an ABC article

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 06:51 AM
One of the most important rules today is "Don't waste your vote." I understand and honor the fervor and enthusiasm for some of the candidates who didn't make it to the top tier. But casting your vote for a candidate who has single digits in the polls is wasting your time and wasting your vote. While it might make a personal statement you won't be participating in electing the next president. Help the process by choosing a candidate who actually has a chance to become a nominee.

There are three in the rep. paryt. Running. Mike Huckabee. I can see why people are going to the blogs to get there news. Shame on you

Idiots.

newmedia4ron
02-05-2008, 06:57 AM
And how many said the Giants could win the SB?

I love how people let the MSM decide who they can vote for.

CJLauderdale4
02-05-2008, 07:02 AM
DAMN!!
I wasted my vote last week in Florida!!

Why didn't anyone tell me!

This post is a week late!!

DAMN!!

osofaux
02-05-2008, 07:06 AM

FOX News probably projected a win for the Patriots while the kickoff was still in the air.

Opulen
02-05-2008, 07:08 AM
That is the most stupid statement Ive ever read. Its like You want to drink Sprite but whats popular is Coke or rootbeer. Its saying forget Sprite have a Coke or Rootbeer. Damn I want to drink sprite!!

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Three people running?

Op, guess Hucks out!

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1396/constalwayswr3.gif

speciallyblend
02-05-2008, 07:15 AM
SPRITE BABY,well 7up for me = RON PAUL

rprprs
02-05-2008, 07:20 AM
That comment is the very antithesis of logic and reason. It's sad and frightening that so many subscribe to that belief.:(

DrCap
02-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Anyway there is really only one gentleman running- so anyone else is clearly a wasted vote.

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 07:27 AM

I love how people let the MSM decide who they can vote for.

A $100 bet on the Giants was a wasted bet. ? !

Exponent
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
That comment is the very antithesis of logic and reason. It's sad and frightening that so many subscribe to that belief.:(
Unfortunately, due to our "first past the post" plurality voting system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_voting_system), it is not completely contrary to logic and reason. From a roughly utilitarian perspective, it actually makes perfect sense. It all really depends on if you're more of a pragmatist, or more of an idealist. I suspect we have a lot of people for which idealism wins out in this situation. For most voters, however, pragmatism is judged to be a much more appropriate attitude. And debates over idealism versus pragmatism are very messy affairs.