PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? I Knew It!!!

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 06:06 AM
:mad: Rudy Ghuliani is on Faux and Friends right now!!! I knew after he dropped out that they'd keep giving him coverage.

That pisses me off so bad.

PauliticsPolitics
02-05-2008, 06:08 AM
that means double coverage for mccain...

Agent CSL
02-05-2008, 06:10 AM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7366/shinymrvd3.jpg

phill4paul
02-05-2008, 06:13 AM
:) thanks for that!

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 06:14 AM
Nice pic...he head really is shiny.

CJLauderdale4
02-05-2008, 06:17 AM
I can hear his campaign polisher polishing it up right now! (She's the only paid campain worker left - she's his mistress...yes, another one)...

Steve_New_Jersey
02-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Its funny how they cover Rudy but they dont cover the 60k some odd people from NJ and NY area that hate his guts. The people that are permanently disabled now and more at the end of life because of his lack of leadership during 911. He is a criminal. The media is so very evil around here. The country will never see what Rudy is realy about. How he violated the constitution in office countless times. How he scooped up the remains of 911 and had people searching the dumps for there loved ones because he wanted to speed things up. Or maybee the part where he chased the low and middle class out of NYC and forced people to work city jobs for a reduced welfare check to lower cost while firing long time paid workers for the city.

The fact that this scum can even hold an office in this country none the less run for president scares the shit out of me.

PauliticsPolitics
02-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Its funny how they cover Rudy but they dont cover the 60k some odd people from NJ and NY area that hate his guts. The people that are permanently disabled now and more at the end of life because of his lack of leadership during 911. He is a criminal. The media is so very evil around here. The country will never see what Rudy is realy about. How he violated the constitution in office countless times. How he scooped up the remains of 911 and had people searching the dumps for there loved ones because he wanted to speed things up. Or maybee the part where he chased the low and middle class out of NYC and forced people to work city jobs for a reduced welfare check to lower cost while firing long time paid workers for the city.

The fact that this scum can even hold an office in this country none the less run for president scares the shit out of me.

What do smart people think about bloomberg in your opinion?

d991
02-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Giuliani should have known better and started wearing a wig before running for president. Wasn't the last bald president Eisenhower? Americans don't go for that...

angelatc
02-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Giuliani should have known better and started wearing a wig before running for president. Wasn't the last bald president Eisenhower? Americans don't go for that...

I do not believe that Americans are that stupid. I think they just know a jerk when they see one.

Myerz
02-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I do not believe that Americans are that stupid. I think they just know a jerk when they see one.

Americans are stupid...most of them.....just look at who they ARE voting for.
If they had the ability to think for themselves they would have told MSM to go to hell and would be voting for RP.

tommyzDad
02-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Americans are stupid...most of them.....just look at who they ARE voting for.
If they had the ability to think for themselves they would have told MSM to go to hell and would be voting for RP.

+2009 to 2012

FreeTraveler
02-05-2008, 07:09 AM

Bloomberg is a gun-grabber, which is all I need to know, although there's plenty more out there about him.

The Second Amendment is the PERFECT litmus test for a politician. Here's why:

http://billstclair.com/whyguns.html

Try it yourself: if a politician won't trust you, why should you trust him? If he's a man -- and you're not -- what does his lack of trust tell you about his real attitude toward women? If "he" happens to be a woman, what makes her so perverse that she's eager to render her fellow women helpless on the mean and seedy streets her policies helped create? Should you believe her when she says she wants to help you by imposing some infantile group health care program on you at the point of the kind of gun she doesn't want you to have?

Steve_New_Jersey
02-05-2008, 07:15 AM

Bloomy is a mystery. He is well known and loved for cleaning up the mess Rudy left him by those that look for the details Rudy leaves out. He is relaxed and cool at all times. He seams to shoot straight. I think he is very good at staying a mystery and is going to use it in some big fashion soon. I just dont hear many people talk about him. I personaly can not judge him myself yet as he leaves me with little information heh.

Steve_New_Jersey
02-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Bloomberg is a gun-grabber, which is all I need to know, although there's plenty more out there about him.

The Second Amendment is the PERFECT litmus test for a politician. Here's why:

http://billstclair.com/whyguns.html

If you have any other good info post a thread about it. If I understand it correctly he might be a factor in this election? It would be nice to have a list of his views to look at if he pops his head up. I am at a loss with Bloomy.