PDA

View Full Version : Official Ron Paul Awareness Day!

omegaredIX
08-07-2007, 11:32 PM
This is what I propose. A day in which all supporters from all over the United States and across the globe show their support for Ron Paul. A single day in which EVERYONE is doing something be it ranging from posting Ron Paul's beliefs on whatever forums you can find or from setting up rallies or even taking pictures and posting signs anywhere that the law allows. This day would be a date well planned and it should be backed up by a site dedicated to hosting pictures and videos of the day. I believe that this is THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE of letting the public, media, and politicians that this is not some internet fad and we are NOT going away. All ideas are greatly appreciated and this should be something that WE ALL DO TOGETHER AS AMERICANS! So, let the think tank begin. What I propose we need.
1. A site, an actual paid for site that can host videos,pictures,forums that will allow all Ron Paul supporters to post what they did on that day. And really thats about it. In order for this we need numbers people, and lots of them. ANY ideas or ANY type of help is GREATLY needed not only for the cause but for America, for freedom.

Below is what I have been telling friends and family about Ron Paul. These are my own words.

Ron Paul’s message is beautiful and simple, Restore states rights and take away the power of the Federal Government which everyday reminds us of the tyrannical power that we flew from not too long ago, the king of England . Do you believe that Same Sex Marriage should be legal? Do you believe in the Decriminalization of Marijuana? Well lets say you do and both things are illegal in , North Dakota which is the state you currently reside, and those two laws are legal in South Dakota . Well you can happily and freely pick up your bags and move to South Dakota where you can enjoy those freedoms. Fifty states United as Americans peacefully sharing their differences in a prosperous, intelligent, and strong nation that all countries around the world wish to model themselves after, that is what Ron Paul is trying to achieve and you know what, its something we should all want to be apart of. We are a Nation that will shine the light of Freedom, Liberty , and Justice on the minds of peoples all across the globe by educating them about the benefits of freedom through example, kind works, and most importantly peace. However let it be known that enemy's of Freedom will be met with swift Justice. Fifty states full of different races, cultures and religions united in harmony all based around the belief that that all men are created equal.

omegaredIX
08-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Bump, guys this would be an amazing way to show our unanimous support for Ron Paul. Bump.

theantirobot
08-08-2007, 12:42 AM
How about Ron Paul supporters all buy seats in a particular section of a major sporting event stadium. Then they organize a way to spell out Ron Paul 2008, using only the color of their shirts. No signs.

UtahApocalypse
08-08-2007, 12:42 AM
we should all be doing something EVERYDAY.

omegaredIX
08-08-2007, 12:45 AM
In total agreement with that one. We should all be doing whatever we can everyday but a single day for ALL the eyes of this great nation to see that Ron Paul is no joke, and we are NOT going away. Freedom is forever and so are we.