intelliot
02-05-2008, 02:32 AM
thanks

gpickett00
02-05-2008, 02:42 AM
whoa, that was incredible

Phantom
02-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Thanks for sharing Perry. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Fields
02-05-2008, 02:59 AM
awesome.

Molly1
02-05-2008, 03:14 AM
One of his best speeches ever!

Thank you, Ron Paul, for being the only voice of reason in a world gone mad.

GET OUT THE VOTE TOMORROW!

Rusty John
02-05-2008, 03:25 AM
What I love about RP speeches, as opposed to other candidates, is he never mentions himself. You look at all the other candidates and ask, "Why are they running for office?" and you realize that it is an extension of their high school student council elections. It is all about them, what they get out of it and obtaining power for the sake of power. At times I get angry in watching him at the debates and his lack of pointing out the differences between him and the other candidates- yet, it is this thing that gets me angry that is his most redeeming quality. The fact that he runs not for himself but for a greater purpose.

tpreitzel
02-05-2008, 03:47 AM
Ron delivered an excellent speech and it was very concise and coherent. He looked very relaxed and upbeat. The crowd obviously loved it from their numerous standing ovations. Packed house as well... thanks!

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-05-2008, 04:11 AM
I had the privilege of seeing the great man speak here just a few hours ago. This speech floored me. Awed! Astounded! His humble dedication to truth and tradition always resonated through the internet with me. Yet, seeing Dr. Paul in person is really something else.

It's really telling that such a candidate, only trying to uphold the law and restore our prosperity, can whip a crowd into a frenzy dwarfing the wild promises of the other shills from both parties. It also tells me Dr. Paul is going to do very well in my area tomorrow. People came from far away to hear him in Minneapolis--Wisconsin and the cold harbor of Duluth over three hours to the north--in snowy road conditions that weren't the best. The place was packed and absolutely WILD, after a struggle for many to get there! Compare this with the smaller rallies held by Hillary and Romney in Minnesota yesterday, when the roads were fairly good.

I am going to be beating family elsewhere over the head to attend their respective primaries and caucuses even more now. And, I am going to do my damnedest to win my locale for Ron Paul tomorrow at the GOP caucus. We owe it to him, for carrying the torch of this movement high enough to illuminate our Constitution, reminding us what it means to be Americans again.

Edu
02-05-2008, 04:27 AM
WOW! Can't sleep? Watch this!

Arramond
02-05-2008, 06:23 AM
If there ever was a video thats need to go viral then this is it.