PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Kucinich DEMANDS his spot! PLEASE HELP!

RonPaulLouisiana
02-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Anyway I recently got this email and i am just making sure it got here to the forums. I believe that Dennis Kucinich is another huge part of the RP revolution. :)

Thank you for joining www.letters4liberty.org

The site will require a push from its supporters in order for it to gain the momentum that it needs within the grassroots community for it to be a success.

Once again, that will mean the entire Ron Paul internet army can be converted into a massive, synchronized, letter writing swarm, capable of taking over the printed press of the nation, and leading us to victory.

In order for this to happen, I'm going to ask that you create a thread with www.ronpaulforums.com, grassroots section, and call for my sites banner to be displayed on the front page of the site along with the other important grassroots projects.

It will also help us tremendously if you inform others that if they want to see Ron Win, then they should join my site and begin following the 4 simple steps outlined immediately.

Once more, the step that our outlined will guide the following:

You write some letters supporting Ron Paul to the editors of your local papers. Then, when your letters are printed, you post them on the site. That way, anyone in the world who comes to the site is encouraged to write in and agree with your message, so you can add those messages to your post, once they are printed as well. Also, if someone is printed criticizing your or anyones positive opinion on Ron Paul, then you add that to your post too and then you or anyone can write in to argue against their point of view.

So once more, thank you very much for joining, and please provide all the support that will be needed for this site to be a success.

Petar