PDA

View Full Version : Marginalized by Princeton

jahazii
02-05-2008, 01:18 AM
I’ve considered several of the GOP candidates — basically everyone except the silly

Ron Paul and the pandering Mitt Romney — and observed the Democratic race from the sidelines. And I now believe that each party’s best chance at winning the White House this November comes in the form of a bipartisan unifier.

McCain also has a definitive advantage: He can actually win the general election. He is viewed by most of the country as a moderate and a unifying force in Washington. This is particularly true when compared to potential opponent Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), who carries a divisive reputation into November’s battle. She is seen as the ultimate partisan and will do little to achieve the political unification for which so many voters yearn in these times of foreign and domestic trouble. McCain, on the other hand, presents a moderate voice of compromise that will mobilize independent voters.

Brandon McGinley is a sophomore from Pittsburgh, Pa. He can be reached at bmcginle@princeton.edu.

http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2008/02/05/19949/

Comments Link
http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2008/02/05/19949/comments/

Lets kindly inform Princeton how and why McCain can't win the general election and how Ron Paul is the only canidate.

kyleAF
02-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Wow. That's ridiculous. Princeton? There's a neo-con in training...

McCain stands no chance... he may not even survive that long (note: I am referring to his health issues, such as malignant melanoma, and not to any threatening suggestions :) )

It won't be the first time he'll have gotten shot down......................ZING! OW!

DrCap
02-05-2008, 01:42 AM
oh please, princeton is where bernanke came from, I knew he was a crappy economist when I first read about him- he's so lost to the world of economics, a fish out of water. don't be shocked by princeton's attitude, they thought he was a demi-god. Of course they're not going t be wild about getting rid of the fed!

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 01:47 AM
I guess Political Science isn't his major.