PDA

View Full Version : I Was Offered a job with the IRS

icon124
02-05-2008, 01:13 AM
haha sorry I posted this here, but I just seems so funny that a Ron Paul supporter could get a job with the IRS. OF COURSE I'M NOT TAKING IT, hopefully I will get many more opportunities once I graduate in May. I should go in undercover though and expose this damn IRS, but that would probably take years LOL. Oh, and after posting this thread I'm sure they will make sure I don't get the job.

For Freedom!

driller80545
02-05-2008, 01:14 AM
I wish you would take the job. I really need a friend on the inside right now. They are killing me.

pacelli
02-05-2008, 01:15 AM
haha sorry I posted this here, but I just seems so funny that a Ron Paul supporter could get a job with the IRS. OF COURSE I'M NOT TAKING IT, hopefully I will get many more opportunities once I graduate in May. I should go in undercover though and expose this damn IRS, but that would probably take years LOL. Oh, and after posting this thread I'm sure they will make sure I don't get the job.

For Freedom!

Never work for them. I was listening to Alex Jones last sunday, and a former IRS employee called in and explained how her entire checking account ($1200) was seized by the IRS, and her bank charged her $75 for the 'service'.

patriotcalendar
02-05-2008, 01:28 AM
LOL, wow -- congrats??

Funny story..

I applied to be a seasonal tax examiner a few years back. Went in and took the qualifying math test along with a room of 44 other people. ACED it.

Then I got called into the next room by the guy supervising the test and told that I was free to go. I was disqualified because I admitted on the application to having used maryjane for a period of a few weeks back in college. He was very sorry :rolleyes: but according to some law that had been signed off on by Bush Sr., no one who has EVER TRIED an illegal substance can work in a "federal" office. (HARRRRRR! SNORT!! -- unless your name is Bush Jr!)

Well, without any hesitation, I crunched the statistics and quipped "Hmmmm, so... you'd prefer the 31 liars with inferior math skills in the next room??"

He grimaced and apologized again.

LOL

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 01:33 AM
If you take the job, you will find yourself torn between doing the right thing, and your survival based on an IRS paycheck. Of course, the decision is yours, but I could not work for the enemy. You could not infiltrate, that would take years to do. Perhaps you could help someone, but would the risk be worth the selling of part of yourself? Think hard. You will get another, better job offer. Better to not work for IRS, since RP is going to dismantle it piece by piece after he is elected!:)