PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Surge

JakeW
02-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Decided to pass this on.

----------------------------- THE RON PAUL SURGE -----------------
I have an idea for videos to help Ron Paul Raise more money....and we need more money.....3 months ago when we were raising lots of money, I had doubts about Ron Pauls chances of winning....now it is looking like it will be a brokered convention and he has an incredible shot at winning....but we are raising less money right when we need it most.

My idea is this, and it could make great fodder for videos, I say we make use of a term that has been so over used it's nauseating...."The Surge"....why not use everyone's own words to help Ron Paul---"The Ron Paul Surge".....there are incredible numbers of times when everyone we don't like has said...."I supported the Surge".........so let's use their words to Ron Pauls benefit.....let John McCain and Mitt Romney, Huckabee and and every other NeoCon quarrel over who first supported the "Surge" (except let's make it the Ron Paul Surge)

I hate to set a date, but let's go ahead and set a date for the Surge....how about Valentines Day, because my guess is that people will fundraise on that day too.....and again we need the money sooner rather than later......I have limited time and ability to make videos, but I know there are those out there that make great ones....so here is an idea if you needed one...

I support the Surge, do you?

The Ron Paul Surge
February 14th, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------