PDA

View Full Version : Inaccurate smears in Ron Pauls district for his Congressional run.

rightcoast
02-05-2008, 01:08 AM
I think sending some attention to the contact info for this guys office listed here with the scanned in mailer is in order. The guy living there says he has no chance in hell of winning the Congressional seat, which is good. Still though, we should let this guy know that if he keeps lying in this local campaign, he may get a lot more attention than in years past.

http://community.livejournal.com/ronpaul2008/342278.html

hueylong
02-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Please, let's not get our national grassroots involved in Dr. Paul's local campaign.

It's a different situation down there than what we're doing on a Presidential level.

If you want to help -- make a contribution at ronpaulforcongress.com.

Airborn
02-05-2008, 01:12 AM
I sent Peden a nicely email last week asking him why does he think he came beat Ron Paul with the support Ron has, and the funds ron will have. He never emailed me back.

We can't lose this, I'm sure RP will do well, But we must make sure, donate! http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com

rightcoast
02-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Please, let's not get our national grassroots involved in Dr. Paul's local campaign.

It's a different situation down there than what we're doing on a Presidential level.

If you want to help -- make a contribution at ronpaulforcongress.com.

I guess I never thought of this. Good point. I would never want to hurt him in his local campaign, that should be obvious. I already wrote a handwritten letter, and wonder now if I should send it.

kyleAF
02-05-2008, 01:26 AM
I was just down in Victoria... the people love Dr. Paul.

Remember: there are 4000 families in the 14th district area (mostly) who were handed their newborn babies by Ron Paul.

Hell, we've even bumped into some of them when randomly handing out slim jims in San Antonio:
"Know of him? Hell yea! He delivered 2 of my kids!"

I'm not sure it would hurt anything to lean on this guy a little. But I'm just one opinion.