PDA

View Full Version : RLC Texas--"we are Ron Paul Republicans"!!!

UnitedWeStand
02-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Im so excited about this!

http://www.rlctexas.org/index.html

Knightskye
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
I thought the Texas primary/caucus/I don't know was in April. June? Alright then.

slantedview
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
sweet

DFF
02-05-2008, 01:04 AM
This how we beat em'. :D

UnitedWeStand
02-05-2008, 01:12 AM
I thought the Texas primary/caucus/I don't know was in April. June? Alright then.

Its March 4th=)

But I encourage you guys to google "your state rlc"

patriotcalendar
02-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Hey, UWS

Are you in the Austin area? If so, I encourage you to drop by the RP grassroots office at 13219 Research Blvd sometime and meet Don (the guy listed on the RLC Texas website as Executive Director). I recommend calling ahead, as there are no regular office hours [512]219-8080.

Don's a very down-to-earth guy... hardcore RP volunteer.. and he's running for Tax Assessor-Collector (Travis County). Oh, and he can tell you about several PACs that exist for the purpose of putting more liberty-minded "Ron Paul Republicans" into offices :)

The Texas RLC website's looking a little outdated. I think everybody in the RLC is just busy busting their rumps for the RP campaign!

Glad you're fired up!

UnitedWeStand
02-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey, UWS

Are you in the Austin area? If so, I encourage you to drop by the RP grassroots office at 13219 Research Blvd sometime and meet Don (the guy listed on the RLC Texas website as Executive Director). I recommend calling ahead, as there are no regular office hours [512]219-8080.

Don's a very down-to-earth guy... hardcore RP volunteer.. and he's running for Tax Assessor-Collector (Travis County). Oh, and he can tell you about several PACs that exist for the purpose of putting more liberty-minded "Ron Paul Republicans" into offices :)

The Texas RLC website's looking a little outdated. I think everybody in the RLC is just busy busting their rumps for the RP campaign!

Glad you're fired up!

Not as outdated as the site that was posted earlier today from someone in the stickied thread at the top of the forum.
http://www.rlc.org/
I'm just glad that it has current candidates=)
I used to live in Austin, but now I live near Houston. I'd like to see Don listed as a candidate on that site as well. I'd like to see hundreds of us listed=)>

-lotus-
02-05-2008, 01:26 AM
jesus....if we win texas....omgomgomgomg

kyleAF
02-05-2008, 01:27 AM

March 4th. GOTV yourself if you think it's too early to discuss.

UnitedWeStand
02-05-2008, 01:35 AM
jesus....if we win texas....omgomgomgomg

If all of Texas was like Austin, we would=) We have a lot of neocons here. Remember that the Bush's live here.. It will take some address to specific foreign policy solutions to win them over. We do have tons of supporters. But this is an overwhelmingly republican state. This does not deter me, though=)