PDA

View Full Version : Precinct Leaders per capita could predict the numbers tomorrow

Oneironaut07
02-05-2008, 12:59 AM
we were all talking about donors per capita in each state, and so far that statistic has correlated pretty well (esp in nevada)
but consider precinct leaders per capita
could they correlate to the percentage total in each state?
i think so
and right now it seems our strongest super tuesday states are

Connecticut 17% Precincts covered
Tennessee 17% Precincts covered
Oregon 13% covered
Georgia 12% covered
Colorado 12% Precincts covered
Massachussets 12% precincts covered
Minnesota 9.9% covered

i predict that the percentage voting for ron paul in each of these states will be about 1.5 times the percent of precints covered
or 25% in conn
25% in tenn
20% in Oregon
18% in Georgia
18% in Colorado
18% in Massachussets
and perhaps maybe 25% in minnesota (given that the official campaign has dumped a lot of resources into that state)

we could finish 1st or 2nd in tenn, minnesota, oregon, north dakota, montana and alaska if we are lucky

pacelli
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
we were all talking about donors per capita in each state, and so far that statistic has correlated pretty well (esp in nevada)
but consider precinct leaders per capita
could they correlate to the percentage total in each state?
i think so
and right now it seems our strongest super tuesday states are

Connecticut 17% Precincts covered
Tennessee 17% Precincts covered
Oregon 13% covered
Georgia 12% covered
Colorado 12% Precincts covered
Massachussets 12% precincts covered
Minnesota 9.9% covered

i predict that the percentage voting for ron paul in each of these states will be about 1.5 times the percent of precints covered
or 25% in conn
25% in tenn
20% in Oregon
18% in Georgia
18% in Colorado
18% in Massachussets
and perhaps maybe 25% in minnesota (given that the official campaign has dumped a lot of resources into that state)

we could finish 1st or 2nd in tenn, minnesota, oregon, north dakota, montana and alaska if we are lucky

Bold to make such predictions, but your theory founded on sound principles. Hope you are right :)

notagain
02-05-2008, 01:06 AM
if we win a state i'm def gonna find some money to donate.

Austin
02-05-2008, 01:09 AM
These estimates are way too high. The precincts covered are precincts, not voters. Just because there is a precinct leader doesn't mean there is an active leader, getting votes.

The reality is that those precincts that have leaders produce 2 times the percentage that Ron Paul gets overall. This was demonstrated heavily with Michigan.

HarryBrowneLives
02-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Gee,

Boy I hope you are right. We have early voting in TN that about half the people participate in and the weather is supposed to be really bad with storms tommorrow I think. There are signs EVERYWHERE. Lets hope we do well here.
It would be Soooooo delicious to see some of these radio talk show Flip Romney shills squeeel tommorrow.