PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS Satellite Radio Launches Indie Talk Channel

Justin Stewart
02-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Should we focus on getting supporters on the air on the opening day? This could be a good channel for us.....

Indie Talk will launch Wednesday, February 6, 2008 -- the morning after Super Tuesday -- on SIRIUS channel 110 with Ron Silver's daily call-in talk show, which will air Monday-Friday from 9:00 - 11:00 am ET.

Silver, like Indie Talk, represents the intersection of liberal and conservative, and the intersection of entertainment and politics. In addition to a storied Hollywood career and serving as president of Actors' Equity Association, Silver has been politically active for many years -- most recently as a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. A one-time Democrat, Silver spoke at The Republican National Convention in 2004.

"Radio needs a change as much as the country," said Silver. "Indie Talk will give voice to all individuals for an amazing national debate."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/industries/media/article/sirius-satellite-radio-launches-indie-talk-channel-exclusive-groundbreaking_462510_15.html

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Interesting! I don't satellite radio yet. I wonder if it will be available online.

rajibo
02-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Cool. I'll definately check this channel out.

Carole
02-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Yes, it sounds like Sirius is online.Go to the link