PDA

View Full Version : TROLLS: WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY or HUCKABERRY. So stop!

Lord Xar
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Trolls.

We will not vote for anybody BUT RON PAUL! You get it?

Stop your insistence on here. Listen, the very fact you are trolling here tells us ALL WE NEED TO KNOW the following:

1. How well we are doing
2. How worried you are
3. How much you need our votes

That tells us, that our votes, our movement are coveted.

FREEDOM ISN'T FOR SALE.

Get the phuk outta here.

We are in it till the end. Get lost.

slantedview
02-05-2008, 12:43 AM
FREEDOM IS NOT FOR SALE

And you guys are clueless as fuck if you think that any Ron Paul supporter anywhere is voting for your candidate. Not when hell freezes over, and still not even then.

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Trolls.

Stop your insistence on here. Listen, the very fact you are trolling here tells us ALL WE NEED TO KNOW the following:

1. How well we are doing
2. How worried you are

FREEDOM ISN'T FOR SALE.

Get the phuk outta here.

Yea man, Trolling inspires me to donate, so go ahead Trollers, Troll away :cool:

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Trolls have very little success here. The only good trolling job that has been pulled on this site was the billionaire troll, but other than that, they are just like little fleas we easily flick off.

fuzzybekool
02-05-2008, 12:44 AM
lol, AMEN !

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Just so you trolls realize, if we lose, you lose. Your Republican Party is finished without us.

GTFO

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Trolls have very little success here. The only good trolling job that has been pulled on this site was the billionaire troll, but other than that, they are just like little fleas we easily flick off.

Ahhh, that billionaire thing was a troll???? :D

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Just so you trolls realize, if we lose, you lose. Your Republican Party is finished without us.

GTFO

Amen. If McPain get the nomination...I'm outta the GOP. No more money, no more nothing.

pacelli
02-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Any troll suspects will be required to post their donation confirmation number within 15 minutes of being called out.

Paid Romney trolls are not welcomed here. Romney converts, however, are welcomed :)

icon124
02-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm Writing Ron Paul In No Matter What...so Don't Count On My Vote You Corrupt Lying Bastards

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Go sell ice in Siberia. You have a better chance of success.

DrCap
02-05-2008, 12:55 AM
FREEDOM IS NOT FOR SALE

And you guys are clueless as fuck if you think that any Ron Paul supporter anywhere is voting for your candidate. Not when hell freezes over, and still not even then.

double that -- haha my thoughts exactly. never ever ever ever ever ever would I vote for any of these other so called republicans...
but on a lighter note, I think the trolls should keep wandering around our forums, they will eventually become RP supporters- like the old soviets that read economics books to learn how to counter the arguments of the US, they were supposed to use the info to learn how to beat the U.S. but instead they all became free market economists and realized how screwed up their system was- Yuri Maltsev is one, at one point during the soviet times, he was on the radio in Sweden and started complaining about how bad their leader was, said something like, 'most Russians would trade him for a string of sausages' after getting off the air the KGB called, so then he decided it was exactly the correct time to defect!
So stick around trolls, you'll eventually learn the truth!

thegr8drronpaul
02-05-2008, 12:55 AM
What he said.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Any troll suspects will be required to post their donation confirmation number within 15 minutes of being called out.

Paid Romney trolls are not welcomed here. Romney converts, however, are welcomed :)

HELL YEAH. That's awsome.

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Welcome Trolls

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with Dr. Paul’s positions. This is the future. Recognize it and embrace it, or get out of the way because this train isn’t going to stop.

IPSecure
02-05-2008, 01:08 AM
We won the Straw Polls, Now We WILL Win the Nomination!!!

pinkmandy
02-05-2008, 01:15 AM
I always lmao a bit when the threads pop up....they just don't get it! I'm loving that Remnants article posted in General Politics. We are the remnants, they are the masses and they do not understand.

I never thought I'd enjoy calling myself a remnant, lol.

Molly1
02-05-2008, 01:35 AM

The billionaire was a troll?:eek:

:(

Hook
02-05-2008, 01:39 AM
I guess I must have missed the Troll threads you are talking about. I have a hard time believing that someone would wast their time here trying to convert us to some other candidate.

BigRedBrent
02-05-2008, 01:53 AM
This sums it up I think:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DV6G-jAGFg0

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 02:51 AM
Bump

ionlyknowy
02-05-2008, 03:41 AM
I'm "Ionlyknowy" and I approve this message. :)

Roadrcr
02-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Don't they get it by now that we support Ron Paul because we are intelligent. And intelligent people don't vote for whackos.

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 04:53 AM
I refuse to vote for Romney or Huckabee.

luvthedoc08
02-05-2008, 05:08 AM
lol i'd love to see someone try and convert me with their idiot "he can't win" mentality, it's Ron Paul or destruction...hmmmmmmm..... i choose Ron Paul thanks.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 05:13 AM
I refuse to vote for Romney or Huckabee.

You forgot McInsane...don't tell me you're even considering that train wreck on two feet...Hey man....its okay....put the McCain down....com'on give me the McCain...it doesn't have to end like this.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 05:14 AM
Don't they get it by now that we support Ron Paul because we are intelligent. And intelligent people don't vote for whackos.

Thats right. Thinking People Vote Ron Paul. Sheeple vote for anybody else.

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 06:02 AM
Yes! Only good news is allowed in this forum!!

Blinders FTW!

Jodi
02-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Ron Paul or nothing! I will write him in if need be.

Mckarnin
02-05-2008, 06:15 AM
My worst case scenario=writing Ron Paul in on election day. I WILL NOT vote for anyone else. Now that I've found Ron there's no going back. I'll be voting my conscience from now on.

No Huckabee...No McWWIII..No Romney..No Obama...No Hillary...RON PAUL!!!!!!!

liberteebell
02-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Trolls.

1. How well we are doing
2. How worried you are

FREEDOM ISN'T FOR SALE.

Get the phuk outta here.

Indeed. Ron Paul for the Long Haul!

Several years ago, I made a decision to put principle over party for the rest of my existence and I will encourage everyone I know to do the same. No one can hold a candle to Ron Paul's principles. Need I say more?

Ok, this: the republicans have shot themselves in the foot by not sticking to the principles they say they espouse. So I won't ever be rewarding poor behavior again.

Thomas Paine
02-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Huckabee is the most deceitful candidate for president since Richard M. Nixon. Romney has no principles, which is why he is the ultimate flip flopper on political issues.

seeker1
02-05-2008, 07:05 AM
I guess I don't frequent the posts that get all these trolls.

Huckleberry doesn't have a prayer, except for his, I mean.
Romney and McCain should get married.

So that leaves, Ron Paul the only intelligent choice.

Too bad there are so many stupid people out there. :D

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 07:26 AM
Hey Trolls, you are just making it worse for yourself. Liberty is now going global, starting here in Australia.

If you don't choose liberty you will be surrounded and destroyed. Mwhahahahahahahahaha

DAFTEK
02-05-2008, 07:27 AM
To the end :)