PDA

View Full Version : Questin about money train

christagious
02-05-2008, 12:19 AM
How long will this money train be going on? I'm going to go sell some scrap metal later this week to raise money for Paul. The people who used to live where I live owned a plumbing business and he left all his stuff in the garage, so I have a crap load of copper piping and other metals to go scrap. I plan on either donating, or buying a bunch of stuff from the store. Hundreds of slim jims to go door to door and some shirts and stuff.

Crickett
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Today is last day and we did not make the goal..so the next weeks are just as important if not more

pacelli
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
How long will this money train be going on? I'm going to go sell some scrap metal later this week to raise money for Paul. The people who used to live where I live owned a plumbing business and he left all his stuff in the garage, so I have a crap load of copper piping and other metals to go scrap. I plan on either donating, or buying a bunch of stuff from the store. Hundreds of slim jims to go door to door and some shirts and stuff.

Donate now & then buy stuff from the store with the scrap. The slimjims will cost you $5 / 100.