PDA

View Full Version : DVD's - A Hit at our Local Meetup Tonight!

RP08
08-07-2007, 10:10 PM
We have a very small but growing group of passionate Ron Paul enthusasts here in the high desert. Our scheduled monthly meetup round-table was tonight, so last Friday I bought up a bunch of blank DVD media, fired up 2 computers w/4 DVD burners and put together 200 copies of the DVD image here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5023

There were around 25 of us so they passed around the box so everyone could get at least a couple and I encouraged everyone to copy as many more as they could. This should help expose Ron Paul to the very many voters who don't use the Internet or research for their information. Everyone seemed excited, so next payday, I plan to buy up some more media and do it again. 200 goes mighty quick.

lucius
08-08-2007, 12:07 AM
We have a very small but growing group of passionate Ron Paul enthusasts here in the high desert. Our scheduled monthly meetup round-table was tonight, so last Friday I bought up a bunch of blank DVD media, fired up 2 computers w/4 DVD burners and put together 200 copies of the DVD image here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5023

There were around 25 of us so they passed around the box so everyone could get at least a couple and I encouraged everyone to copy as many more as they could. This should help expose Ron Paul to the very many voters who don't use the Internet or research for their information. Everyone seemed excited, so next payday, I plan to buy up some more media and do it again. 200 goes mighty quick.

I go through about 100/week. I pay about $0.20/dvd-r per 100 ($20) from Fry's. Anyplace cheaper?

Thanks,

-l

RP08
08-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I go through about 100/week. I pay about $0.20/dvd-r per 100 ($20) from Fry's. Anyplace cheaper?

Thanks,

-l

Prices seem to be going up on blank DVD media. Even online, I'm having trouble finding much lower than $30/100 shipped. Local is anywhere from $30/100 to $60/100 .

If anyone knows of a source for bulk DVD media cheaper, please let us know.