PDA

View Full Version : Nashville HQ EMERGENCY!

Matt Collins
02-04-2008, 11:42 PM
EMERGENCY at Nashville HQ!!!!

11:33pm Monday night UPDATE

120 slim-jim flyers remain. These specific flyers are geared toward conservatives.

We also still have NINE very large 4x8' signs that need to be posted

IF YOU HAVE A HOME FOR ANY OF THESE CALL HQ ASAP!!!

These 9x8' signs can go anywhere high-traffic. PLEASE GET THEM OUT we don't want them to go to waste tonight.

75% of the voters are STILL UNDECIDED. Waking up to a RP door hanger will likely sway their vote.

If you are dedicated to getting Ron Paul in office, you will call HQ right NOW and volunteer to help get these materials out tonight. Don't think someone else will do it, it must be you. If you don't help Ron and your country in this final hour you might as well practice saying "Madame President". I am waiting by the phone...

615-730-7300

Matt Collins
02-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Bump

hillertexas
02-04-2008, 11:58 PM
bump

hillertexas
02-05-2008, 12:05 AM
bump

ord33
02-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Matt,

There isnt a way to get one of the very large signs (4x8) out to East TN is there? My family owns commercial land with about 400 foot frontage within sight distance of the voting precinct in my district. I have tried and tried to get bigger signs, but all I could muster up is one not even half that size. We have put that sign up, but it wouldnt garner as much attention as a larger one.
http://www.wearsvalleyhomes.com/ron-paul-sign-wears-valley-2.jpg

I am only about 90 minutes away from North Carolina and once our primary is over I can get it over to someone in NC who has their primary in late Feb/March (I cant remember exact date).

Matt Collins
02-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Matt,

There isnt a way to get one of the very large signs (4x8) out to East TN is there? My family owns commercial land with about 400 foot frontage within sight distance of the voting precinct in my district. I have tried and tried to get bigger signs, but all I could muster up is one not even half that size. We have put that sign up, but it wouldnt garner as much attention as a larger one.

I am only about 90 minutes away from North Carolina and once our primary is over I can get it over to someone in NC who has their primary in late Feb/March (I cant remember exact date).

If you can get to the Nashville HQ at 7am there should still be some left. Justin McCord was the last person to leave tonight and he said he was going to take some out, but I don't know how many. His cell is 615-339-4788 and he doesn't plan on getting any sleep tonight so if you want to know if there any left feel free to call him regardless of the time.