PDA

View Full Version : Would like feedback on a new website!

AlexAmore
08-07-2007, 10:02 PM
My mother just created a website exposing some truths about Rudy Giuliani. She is shocked by his popularity amongst Republicans, given his stand on most issues. Even though there is a lot of info on Rudy's shortcomings on the internet, she felt the need to "centralize" it.

She is a staunch Ron Paul supporter and generally focuses on positive promotion of Dr Paul as opposed to negativity toward other candidates, but the truth needed to be told. She is hoping to jolt people out of their haze and make them realize he is not conservative and is not trustworthy.

Anyway, she was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. The web site is in its beginning stages and needs additional info and features.

So, please reply with suggestions, comments, feedback, and answers to the following questions.

Do you think this will web site could be effective? Why or why not?
Should additional pages offer comparisons to Ron Paul? Or would this backfire? Should we just completely leave Ron Paul out of it?
Do you have any more dirt on Rudy to add to the site?
Can you add a link from your web site to this site so it will gain popularity?
Any ideas on promoting it (cheap or free?)

Here is the link:

http://rudyrevealed.com/ (http://rudyrevealed.com)
Thanks guys!

McDermit
08-07-2007, 10:54 PM
leave rp out of it.

Keith
08-08-2007, 04:58 AM
leave rp out of it.

Quoted for truth.

0zzy
08-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Champion of Gay Rights:

Michael Long, the chairman of the New York state Conservative Party, referred to Giuliani as a "champion of gay rights." He even bunked in with gay partners after leaving his second wife, while still mayor of NYC! This is well documented and not denied by Rudy.

Ah...so?

Kuldebar
08-08-2007, 05:11 AM
You didn't mention his hatred of ferrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrEw901KXE

And the Champion of Gay Rights thing is off the mark and going to alienate people like, oh, me.

BuddyRey
08-08-2007, 05:35 AM
And the Champion of Gay Rights thing is off the mark and going to alienate people like, oh, me.

Agreed! Leave the fundamentalist wingnut-baiting to Sam Brownback. It would be cruel to take away his only meal ticket.

Other than that, nice page!

Revolution9
08-08-2007, 05:36 AM
My mother just created a website exposing some truths about Rudy Giuliani. She is shocked by his popularity amongst Republicans, given his stand on most issues. Even though there is a lot of info on Rudy's shortcomings on the internet, she felt the need to "centralize" it.

She is a staunch Ron Paul supporter and generally focuses on positive promotion of Dr Paul as opposed to negativity toward other candidates, but the truth needed to be told. She is hoping to jolt people out of their haze and make them realize he is not conservative and is not trustworthy.

Anyway, she was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. The web site is in its beginning stages and needs additional info and features.

So, please reply with suggestions, comments, feedback, and answers to the following questions.

Should additional pages offer comparisons to Ron Paul? Or would this backfire? Should we just completely leave Ron Paul out of it?

Here is the link:

Thanks guys!

Give mom kudos. If she or others hit a few large comment boards and find a good thread to link it to it will start going viral. Links to other Ron Paul sites like the library, Lew Rockwell and campaign site can e added along with generic Constitution and ifscal/taxpayer links etc. That cannot hurt. With the site URL name as it is leave it as a Rudy bashing platform. Perhaps she can have a submissions link and when she gets a submission that is verifiable then she can add another box of stats. Asking around for submissions will up linkage as folks who contribute will link their proud Sherlock Holmes web undertakings.

Best Regards
Randy

freelance
08-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Doesn't his daughter support Obama?

AlexAmore
08-08-2007, 07:57 AM
You didn't mention his hatred of ferrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrEw901KXE

OK, hi guys. I am the "mom" who made the site. I asked Alex to jump on last night and intro it but now I am here too.

Let me explain the gay rights issue on this page.

#1. I am a gay rights proponent. This is actually one area where Ron Paul and I disagree. I personally think gays should be able to marry and adopt as easily as any straight couple. I raised my son to believe this as well.

#2. I don't necessarily believe that Rudy is a champion of gay rights. He may or may not be. I was simply quoting what someone else said about him (someone who would have the respect of the right-wingers)

#3. The point is not meant to hurt gay people. It is to make these fundamental right wing nuts anti-gay bastards feel squirmy about Rudy. Remember, this is a Rudy-bashing web site geared toward the neo-con fundamentalist wackos who for some strange reason feel that Rudy is a "real republican" worthy of representing their values, even though their "values" are the opposite of his. They are some of the people answering the phone during polls and saying "Rudy is my man". I'm sorry if it alienated you, but, frankly, this web site is meant to alienate everybody.

nexalacer
08-08-2007, 08:02 AM
OK, hi guys. I am the "mom" who made the site. I asked Alex to jump on last night and intro it but now I am here too.

#1. I am a gay rights proponent. This is actually one area where Ron Paul and I disagree. I personally think gays should be able to marry and adopt as easily as any straight couple. I raised my son to believe this as well.

#2. I don't necessarily believe that Rudy is a champion of gay rights. He may or may not be. I was simply quoting what someone else said about him (someone who would have the respect of the right-wingers)

#3. The point is not meant to hurt gay people. It is to make these fundamental right wing nuts anti-gay bastards feel squirmy about Rudy. Remember, this is a Rudy-bashing web site geared toward the neo-con fundamentalist wackos who for some strange reason feel that Rudy is a "real republican" worthy of representing their values, even though their "values" are the opposite of his. They are some of the people answering the phone during polls and saying "Rudy is my man". I'm sorry if it alienated you, but, frankly, this web site is meant to alienate everybody.

Awesome. You remind me of my own mother. <3

BuddyRey
08-08-2007, 09:04 AM

Aaaahhh! Ok! That's actually a really good idea!!!

PatriotOne
08-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I love it but the website has just scratched the surface of "issues" with Rudy. Just off the top of my head, I would suggest researching:

Rudy and Bernie Kerik:

Ex-Partner Of Giuliani May Face Charges
Kerik Counts Said To Include Deception During Cabinet Bid

By John Solomon and Matthew Mosk
Washington Post Staff Writers
Saturday, March 31, 2007; Page A01

Federal prosecutors have told Bernard B. Kerik, whose nomination as homeland security secretary in 2004 ended in scandal, that he is likely to be charged with several felonies, including tax evasion and conspiracy to commit wiretapping.

Kerik's indictment could set the stage for a courtroom battle that would draw attention to Kerik's extensive business and political dealings with former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, who personally recommended him to President Bush for the Cabinet. Giuliani, the front-runner for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination according to most polls, later called the recommendation a mistake.

Kerik rose from being a warden and police detective to become Giuliani's campaign security adviser, corrections chief, police commissioner and eventual partner in Giuliani-Kerik, a security arm of Giuliani Partners, which Giuliani established after leaving office in 2001. Kerik resigned his positions in Giuliani's firm after he was nominated to the homeland security job.

The former mayor is not in any legal jeopardy, according to legal sources directly familiar with the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the inquiry is ongoing. He and his consulting firm have cooperated in the FBI's long-running investigation of Kerik.

During a recent meeting, federal prosecutors told Kerik's attorneys that they are preparing to charge Kerik with filing false information to the government when Bush nominated him to the Cabinet, according to the legal sources.

Prosecutors are also prepared to charge Kerik with violating federal tax laws, alleging that he did not declare on his tax returns gifts he received while serving as New York's corrections commissioner, including costly renovations to an apartment he had bought, the sources said. The FBI is investigating loans Kerik received while he was in private business with Giuliani, the sources said, as well as information Kerik had omitted from a mortgage application.

Kerik turned down last month an offer to plead guilty to federal charges that would have required him to serve prison time. His attorney, Kenneth Breen, said in an interview that his client had done nothing wrong.

"He's not going to plead to something that he didn't do," Breen said.

The case against Kerik that federal prosecutors are preparing could generate uncomfortable political attention for Giuliani because it focuses on Kerik's activities while the two men were in government together and were jointly running Giuliani-Kerik, which was paid millions of dollars for advising upstart companies, doing federal work and consulting with clients overseas.

Even as Giuliani prepared to announce his presidential bid, his political team had identified as a political liability the man who had stood stoically by the mayor's side after the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on the World Trade Center, according to a strategy memo that surfaced in January.

Kerik's legal troubles could damage the law-and-order image that is the bedrock of Giuliani's campaign, said Republican political consultant Nelson Warfield, who is not aligned with any 2008 candidate. "Kerik has potential to undermine his image as a competent leader and someone best fit to fight terrorism," Warfield said. "Either he had fundamentally bad information about Kerik, or he was reckless in not knowing enough about a man who was that close to him."

Last night, Giuliani's office declined to comment on Kerik, instead referring a reporter to remarks the former mayor made earlier this week in Teaneck, N.J. "I hope, when people evaluate me, they evaluate the things that I think I did that were wrong and that were mistakes and the things that I did that were right, and I think the public record has been one largely of great success," Giuliani said then.

In addition to charges involving false information and tax law, the U.S. attorney's office in New York City is also threatening to charge Kerik with conspiracy to commit illegal wiretapping in his dealings with the 2006 GOP candidate for New York attorney general, Jeanine F. Pirro, the sources said.

After Kerik left the Giuliani firm, Kerik arranged for two off-duty Giuliani firm employees to conduct surveillance on Pirro's husband. Pirro and Kerik also discussed bugging a boat where Pirro suspected her husband was having an extramarital affair. Kerik was heard on a wiretap telling Pirro that he did not want to do the bugging because it was illegal.

About a year earlier, Pirro, then the Westchester County district attorney, ordered the A&P supermarket chain to hire the Giuliani-Kerik security firm as part of a settlement agreement in a case involving underage alcohol sales. The security firm was ultimately paid $43,000, according to a knowledgeable source who spoke about the terms of the contract on the condition of anonymity.

Kerik's legal team has signaled its plan to fight any federal indictment, initiating an internal appeal to Justice Department officials about the possible tax charges -- a move that could delay any indictment for at least several weeks, the legal sources said.

Giuliani and Kerik first met in 1990 at a dinner for a fallen police officer, while Kerik was a narcotics detective. Three years later, Giuliani asked Kerik to be his driver and his mayoral campaign's advance man. After Giuliani was elected, he tapped Kerik to advise his corrections commissioner. Within a year, Kerik had become the commissioner, and his performance helped him become the city's top police official.

Kerik met Bush in the rubble of the World Trade Center. In 2003, he was dispatched by the Bush administration to Iraq to work with the Coalition Provisional Authority, which was helping train and organize a new Iraqi police force. His work in Iraq won personal accolades from the president.

After Bush was reelected, he nominated Kerik to be the nation's second secretary of homeland security.

But a week after his nomination, Kerik was forced to withdraw his name from consideration. The stated reason was his failure to pay Social Security taxes for a nanny. But other issues had also surfaced, including favors he did for romantic partners -- he once dispatched a homicide detective to find his girlfriend's lost cellphone -- and more serious legal concerns.

Within months, Kerik faced New York state charges -- to which he later pleaded guilty -- that he accepted nearly $200,000 in gifts while a public official -- including more than $165,000 spent on renovations to his apartment. The money came from companies affiliated with a New Jersey outfit that federal authorities and state gambling regulators had linked to organized crime.

In the fall of 2005, Kerik asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in refusing to answer questions before a New Jersey gaming regulatory body about his relationship to the people involved in the apartment renovations.

The contract with A&P was one of many deals -- some much more lucrative -- that the Giuliani-Kerik firm arranged using the partners' extensive political connections. The work included a Justice Department contract and multimillion-dollar consulting arrangements with business clients in the technology and security sectors worldwide.

In some cases, Giuliani and Kerik simultaneously advised a private company and the federal agency whose actions could affect it. Giuliani's firm, for instance, was hired by Purdue Pharma to help figure out how to keep sales of its popular painkiller OxyContin from being restricted by the government; street dealers were crushing and converting it into a powerful narcotic offering an instant high. Kerik was personally named to oversee security improvements at a New Jersey manufacturing plant.

At the same time, the Justice Department paid Giuliani-Kerik $1.1 million to conduct a management review of the organized-crime drug task force, whose responsibilities included stemming illegal use of OxyContin.

Likewise, Giuliani, Kerik and other firm partners were hired by cellphone carrier Nextel to win Federal Communications Commission approval for a new, emergency-only wireless spectrum for first responders.

The idea was to solve one problem for Nextel -- it had long been subject to complaints that its wireless signal sometimes interfered with the communications channels used by police, fire and rescue officials -- while creating an even stronger business opportunity for the cellular carrier.

At the same time, Giuliani's firm was brought in by the FCC to participate in a panel that was advising the agency in its efforts to address the future needs of a police, fire and rescue communications system in the aftermath of Sept. 11.

Alan Placa (pedophile priest)

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3307942

And check ou this guys video's for some more dirt. He's on a personal mission to expose Rudy's corruptness:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TouchingYou&p=r&page=1

Here is the link:

Thanks guys!

Tsoman
08-08-2007, 10:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with gay rights. After all, they are individuals and should have equal rights.

AlexAmore
08-08-2007, 12:56 PM
There is nothing wrong with gay rights. After all, they are individuals and should have equal rights.

Yup, I agree. I made that clear in an above post.

AlexAmore
08-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I love it but the website has just scratched the surface of "issues" with Rudy. Just off the top of my head, I would suggest researching:

Rudy and Bernie Kerik:

OK, thanks. Yeah, I realize it is not comprehensive...yet. That's why I asked for more dirt on him. I am hoping this can kind of be a collaborative effort. I got the basics up for now.

I will look into the links you sent, thanks.

Also, wanted to make it clear that I am "trying" to avoid really sensationalistic web references (like Alex Jones, etc) because I feel they will turn off the demographic I am trying to reach and will reduce credibility with them.

I have not looked into your links yet, so I am not saying they are bad. Just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am seeking as many MSM references as possible.

Alex's Mom

Bradley in DC
08-08-2007, 02:19 PM

If you find it important to leave it in (I wouldn't), I would humbly suggest you subtly promote Dr. Paul's agenda by criticizing Rudy for this "group rights" approach instead of recognizing the individual rights all of us (gay, straight, bi, whatever) have from our Creator and use this as an example.

Kuldebar
08-08-2007, 06:30 PM

Please understand, I wasn't ascribing any maliciousness to your efforts, I personally don't believe in group identity politics myself, individuals are the only entities that have rights.

I just felt that the wording seemed to imply that associating with "gay" people was something to be condemned as being in and of itself bad. (which is a rather sweeping implication)

PatriotOne
08-08-2007, 06:59 PM
OK, thanks. Yeah, I realize it is not comprehensive...yet. That's why I asked for more dirt on him. I am hoping this can kind of be a collaborative effort. I got the basics up for now.

I will look into the links you sent, thanks.

Also, wanted to make it clear that I am "trying" to avoid really sensationalistic web references (like Alex Jones, etc) because I feel they will turn off the demographic I am trying to reach and will reduce credibility with them.

I have not looked into your links yet, so I am not saying they are bad. Just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am seeking as many MSM references as possible.

Alex's Mom

Ironically enough, links to MSM sites have become far less relevant to me than sites like Alex Jones. The only reason I even bother to look at MSM is to see what kind of bullshit they are selling me. I am 42 yrs old, have an IQ in the 130+ range and have worked for very high offices in very high places. If I had to choose between one flavor, I would take Alex Jones news any day of the week before MSM.

But I am aware that not everyone has had my experience, nor have had time to do the research that I have in so-called conspiracy theories, etc., to know the difference.

I'm also wise enough to of provided you with MSM links like the Washington Post and ABC news for your endeavors regardless of how I feel or what I know. I do suggest you look for more information on those Rudy issues I linked you too as the MSM, as usual, barely tells the whole tale.

Good luck with your website. Rudy is total scum and any enemy of his, is a friend of mine :)

davids
08-09-2007, 01:34 AM
brilliant ,more people that know what a lunatic giuliani is the better .
my anti giuliani site is at

http://www.hesnoaltarboy.com