PDA

View Full Version : --- My Addressing to My Fellow Patriots. ---

fxmercenary
02-04-2008, 11:20 PM
February 5th, 2008

My Fellow Americans, today will be a day that we as a united people will remember for the rest of our lives, and hopefully our children and their children's lives as well. Today February 5th, a day that we American Patriots have put countless hours of hard work, money and tears into dawns this day.

No matter what happens, no matter if we win this day or lose this day, what we have done here will live on forever. We have changed the course of not only our lives, but countless others as well. Not only have we become self aware of the growing tyranny in our government, but we, as one have spread that message far and wide, to our countrymen, and to the world.

Together we have fought endlessly for what is right and just in this country. We have fought together to protect our Freedom and our Constitution against incredible odds.

Though many forces attempt to silence our message of freedom and truth they have failed, not us. They have failed the people and they have failed themselves. The injustices that they have wrought upon the people of this great nation will not go unnoticed and will not go unpunished.

Let today go down in your hearts no matter the outcome, be a day of personal victory. We have started a movement that cannot be stopped by anyone, because it is the movement of freedom and justice.

We will not go quietly into the night,
We will not lay down without a fight,
Our government has put us to the test,
And today we have risen above the rest.

In this time together, Ron Paul opened our eyes,
And unmasked the face of our Government's disguise.

Today we wont falter, today we rise.

Today we put an an end, to all the lies.

God speed my fellow patriots.

Sincerely,
The American.

thedjnikki
02-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Hell yes.

Fields
02-04-2008, 11:28 PM
+1

Jojo
02-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Thank you. Very inspiring!

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-04-2008, 11:39 PM
nt

TER
02-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Fffffffrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddooooo ooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzybekool
02-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Liberty is Popular !

Libertytree
02-04-2008, 11:42 PM
I've been fighting this fight for 25 years and this is by FAR the best hope ever conceivable, people are waking up more now than ever and it's a jubilant day because millions of Americans have the choice to exercise their right to vote for Ron Paul and the message of freedom.

Let's not forget though that more election days are coming past super Tuesday.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-04-2008, 11:50 PM
nt

fxmercenary
02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
baddabump