PDA

View Full Version : "I want to interview Ron Paul" - Jim Villanucci (New Mexico talk radio)

RP08
08-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Several weeks after I sent him an email about Ron Paul, and probably a dozen other inquiries and mentions from people in Albuquerque and surrounding areas, a couple of our meetup members heard him say, on his live radio show, "I want to interview Ron Paul."

Jim Villanucci's show is currently rated 70-something~th out of all talk radio shows nation-wide and is quite popular here in the Land of Enchantment. I believe Jim, himself, is a Libertarian at heart, but don't quote me on that. I have heard him say a few times, on his broadcast, that he doesn't think Ron Paul stands a chance to win, but that was months ago. Dr. Paul keeps spreading like wild fire. He may find himself to be changing his mind.

His producers have probably already contacted Ron Paul Campaign Headquarters, so I don't think we need to bug them, but I wanted to mention this to the group. Hopefully he can get a good phone interview with Dr. Paul that we can post the audio to. I know it would be a very fair and balanced interview because Villanucci is very intelligent and tends not to let people know how he personally feels about issues, one way or the other, and let's everyone have their say with little to no interjection like someone would get on Hannity, Limbaugh, etc.

Here's a post I put up a few weeks ago on our new local RP forum:

http://nmforronpaul.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17