PDA

View Full Version : Who is staying late? - Who is going to watch the tally?

IPSecure
02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Any Poll Watchers out there?

It seems we would have done better in Maine, if people would have stuck it out, and stayed later... (from what I read at RonPaulForums...)

Who is going to watch the tally?

hillertexas
02-05-2008, 12:22 AM
bump

Proctor
02-05-2008, 06:38 AM
I have to shoot a basketball game for 30 minutes tonight at 7:30 est unfortunately.

Bubba
02-05-2008, 10:50 AM
I have to shoot a basketball game for 30 minutes tonight at 7:30 est unfortunately.

Well, that's certainly more important. Not. Get the Hell out to the polling stations. THIS IS THE ONLY FREAKING REASON WE ARE LOOSING IN THE POLLS!!!!!! THE NUMBERS AREN'T BEING COUNTED HONESTLY. SHOW YOUR PRESENCE!! PROTECT YOUR VOTE or the next bball game we play will be behind chain-link fences. At least at Gitmo they get free medical and dental and there's no wait list. :mad:

Proctor
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Well, that's certainly more important. Not. Get the Hell out to the polling stations. THIS IS THE ONLY FREAKING REASON WE ARE LOOSING IN THE POLLS!!!!!! THE NUMBERS AREN'T BEING COUNTED HONESTLY. SHOW YOUR PRESENCE!! PROTECT YOUR VOTE or the next bball game we play will be behind chain-link fences. At least at Gitmo they get free medical and dental and there's no wait list. :mad:

I'm 17, I cant vote until the final election. So yeah. Afterschool I'm gonna go print from flyers and hand them out to the people coming into the school to vote.