PDA

View Full Version : Count the damn votes!

RPDelegate
02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
So am I the only person that finds this caucus/primary stage of the election process to be one huge cluster-f**k? Come on man, how long have we been voting in this country, and yet we don't have a simple system in place to take votes, and then count them? It is such BS, and totally unexceptable.

Let me get this straight, we're still waiting for a recount in NH, still waiting for them to actually count all the votes in LA, and still waiting for precincts to report in ME even though 90% of caucusing was supposed to be completed yesterday?

How many red flags need to be seen before the nation is going to wake up and see how corrupt this voting system is. It's not just the diebold machines either, it's the damn GOP people themselves as well.

Tomorrow's voting is going to be a complete nightmare. :mad:

bcreps85
02-04-2008, 10:23 PM
They are waiting because they don't want the results to show up on the grid before tomorrow. Second place in LA, second place in Maine, and probably third in NH without all the vote rigging that was going on. It would be hard to classify him as a nobody or pretend that he doesn't exist if people knew these things.

Thanehand
02-04-2008, 11:20 PM
What red flags? Ask anyone on the street and they won't be able to name a single one! Nobody cares because the media isn't reporting on it!

(yes, it is pathetic)