PDA

View Full Version : The time of being nice supporters is over

hummtide
02-04-2008, 09:52 PM
We all must begin to issue THE ultimatum, if Ron Paul isnt the nominee, the GOP is history.

dsentell
02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Those are my feelings too

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 09:56 PM
well, listen to my podcast on civil disobedience here: http://www.reverbnation.com/mercedforfreedom

but definetley give them the ultimatum of lsosing the general election due to the loss of your vote but we have an oppurtunity to hi-jack the party through mass flooding, might as well take it.

You know they say, if you can't beat em, join em (only if there was a devil smiley)

bcreps85
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, there will be BLOWBACK. You can be sure of it. After we take over the GOP we should rename it BLOWBACK to remind them of how bad they were RWNED!

Dustancostine
02-04-2008, 09:58 PM
When were we ever the "nice" supporters anyways. LOL :)

The One
02-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Uh....aren't we the people who chased Hannity down the street with snowballs while we were chanting "Fox News Sux!"????

Jeremy
02-04-2008, 10:03 PM
At least if RP isn't the nominee, the Republicans have the chance to see how badly they'll loose and hopefully wake up!

jawrightbiz
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
The One,

Ok...how do I explain this to you. When elections are questioned in Africa, people run around with hatchets and chop each other into pieces. When Ron Paul supporters are angry, we once throw snowballs at some obviously compromised media parrot (Hannity). I mean, get over yourself, will you?

Ronin
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh, there will be BLOWBACK. You can be sure of it. After we take over the GOP we should rename it BLOWBACK to remind them of how bad they were RWNED!

They'll throw us in jail as "Domestic Terrorists" before that happens. In fact I worry that the feds will shut us down as conspiring to undermine the government.

It's time to start a new party. The last thing we need is the GOP stereotypes attached to us. This may also provide us with some protection as well as legitimacy. Not just a bunch of people trying to take over the GOP.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-04-2008, 10:08 PM
We all must begin to issue THE ultimatum, if Ron Paul isnt the nominee, the GOP is history.

That, people, is a direct consequence of not giving the nomination to RP. It is definitely not a threat but a consequence!

The One
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
The One,

Ok...how do I explain this to you. When elections are questioned in Africa, people run around with hatchets and chop each other into pieces. When Ron Paul supporters are angry, we once throw snowballs at some obviously compromised media parrot (Hannity). I mean, get over yourself, will you?

WTF???? It was a joke jack-ass. I wouldn't give a shit if they had held Hannity down and taken turns tea-baggin him. You, sir, can suck my ass.

TonySutton
02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
We are going to flat out just take over the party. These old guard republicans are asleep at the wheel. I have seen drivers in southern FL who can do a better job of driving a straight line than the ones currently in charge. Our goal should be to take over every county Republican party first, then the states. Once we are making the rules we can return honesty and conservatism back to the Republican Party. Followed by a small party and then we take back our country!

bcreps85
02-04-2008, 10:17 PM
"Uh....aren't we the people who chased Hannity down the street with snowballs while we were chanting "Fox News Sux!"????"

That is nice compared to what he deserved, and what would happen to him in other countries. In other countries if elections took place that were as rigged as ours(Look up what has been going on in New Hampshire, or even go back to 2000, 2004, and 2006 elections), election officials would be hacked to pieces with machetes and hatchets, just like they deserve. Hannity should consider himself lucky.

damon04
02-04-2008, 10:19 PM
The Freedom Party?

Finn
02-04-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't really think they care about GOP being over as long as Hillary wins. Come on, they know exactly what they are doing, they just don't give a shit.

fuzzybekool
02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
If we want to show the GOP how much of a force we REALLY are, then we need to start thinking about showing up to the GOP convention in St. Paul, Minnesota, with insanely huge numbers of people and encircle that convention center and be the talk of the MSM during their awfully boring speeches.

Ronin
02-04-2008, 10:59 PM
If we want to show the GOP how much of a force we REALLY are, then we need to start thinking about showing up to the GOP convention in St. Paul, Minnesota, with insanely huge numbers of people and encircle that convention center and be the talk of the MSM during their awfully boring speeches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention

mexicanpizza
02-04-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm driving from CA to MN if there is a brokered convention. And I'm bringing people. Buses full of SD meetup members!!! :D

RlxdN10sity
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I don't really think they care about GOP being over as long as Hillary wins. Come on, they know exactly what they are doing, they just don't give a shit.

QFT. The establishment plan is and has been to put Hillary in the White House. She was just on Fox this past Sunday for a very friendly hour or so interview. Hell Rupert Murdoch himself has organized campaign breakfast fundraisers for her Senate runs. Its such a freaking sham. It just does not seem we are waking people up fast enough.

Finn
02-04-2008, 11:17 PM
QFT. The establishment plan is and has been to put Hillary in the White House. She was just on Fox this past Sunday for a very friendly hour or so interview. Hell Rupert Murdoch himself has organized campaign breakfast fundraisers for her Senate runs. Its such a freaking sham. It just does not seem we are waking people up fast enough.
Yeah, this.

I'm tired of people thinking the republican party is ever going to give a damn, they won't no matter what.

fuzzybekool
02-04-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm driving from CA to MN if there is a brokered convention. And I'm bringing people. Buses full of SD meetup members!!! :D

You got my solemn promise that I will be there with you all.

damoncrowe
02-04-2008, 11:29 PM
When people start talking about supporting the candidate that "can win." I tell them that if they are going to be pragmatic about it, then they need to vote with us, 'cause we sure as hell aren't voting with them.
I do like the idea of the Constitution Party diplacing the GOP and making them the "unviable third party."