PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I should've chosen another candidate

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Not really, but boy am I sick of being furious. Every day I feel as if I'm ready to kill over from a heart attack.

MSM is in full force lately, and I'm finding it really difficult to keep my cool about it.

:mad:

Joe3113
02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
I literally fantasize about doing bodily harm to those who say awful things about Dr Paul.

Especially Bill Kristol.

Of course, non-violence is the right way to approch these things.

BreakYourChains
02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Can you go and edit your title? Please, so not spread this negativity. Either say something constructive in your title, or don't say anything at all. When people visit our forum for the first time, you want them to see this? Change it. We create negative energy with our thoughts.

Just wanted to ad this. I know exactly how you feel, as I am yelling constantly all day myself. But, we can not put this in our forum, unless you want to write about it in your thread somehow. It should never be the title of a thread.

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
listen to some anthony robbins, you'll feel better

Chester Copperpot
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Id love to pound John Gibson in the head over and over and over again,

And that fuck Norman Podohoertz

bcreps85
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm generally very non-violent except in situations that really warrant it, but since I've become a RP supporter I've felt like going on a murderous rampage against everyone working for the MSM...

thuja
02-04-2008, 09:56 PM
don't worry, be happy. the good will win out. lift weights, run, eat only organic veg, and get lots of sleep. then start all over again, telling people.

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
yep, trust me, to be in a movement like this you have to be an optimistist to stay healthy, look at Paul he's good at finding the bright side.

MaidenFan
02-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Don't worry, don't get down. Remember, you are now part of the solution. You are the first and only line of defense for liberty. Don't give up, don't lose hope, we will win. We just gotta be patient and take it one day at a time. The system is scared, they feel the winds of change coming and they do not like it. That's why they're in full force, that's why they're mobilizing every recourse at their disposal to stop us.

Yet here we are, undaunted, unstoppable. Every time they turn up the gas it just makes us madder, but we should focus that energy in a positive way. In the end we will have our retribution, and we can't even begin to imagine how sweet it will be. But we won't have it today, nor tomorrow, maybe not even in a year, or four years. It doesn't matter when, because liberty is eternal. These ideas will survive generations. We're fighting for something much bigger than ourselves and sometimes that means we won't get any gratification.

But we have to keep fighting, we can't give up. We didn't chose the message, the message chose us, because it is the truth and we are people who can not accept lies. Sometimes fighting for the truth is hard, sometimes it may feel terrible, but it's always right and that's what keeps us going.