PDA

View Full Version : Its a Total MSM Blackout of Ron Paul!!! Official Up Yours MSM Thread!!!!

Mark37snj
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
We knew they would do this. I can't wait to see their stupid faces tomorrow when they have to face up to the fact that Ron Paul is in their face and is not going away no matter what they do!!!

pinkmandy
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
F You Frank!

Joe3113
02-04-2008, 09:37 PM
He can't win. He doesn't exist. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

affa
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
He can't win. He doesn't exist. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do."
-Rudy Giuliani

Naraku
02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
We must sacrifice liberty for freedom!

ronpaulfan
02-04-2008, 10:19 PM

Van Allen Radiation Belts = NO MOON LANDING

N13
02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I wish I were a super hero, then I'd fix all this. Yeah, that's the ticket.

fletcher
02-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Saw a commercial for ABC's super Tuesday coverage. Guess who was missing? FUCK YOU FRANK!

Ex Post Facto
02-04-2008, 10:32 PM
"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do."
-Rudy Giuliani

Oh my...did he actually say that?

ProfNo
02-04-2008, 10:38 PM
This is so angering I can barely see straight.

Ron Paul just had a rally in Minneapolis were more people showed up than the number that showed up to Clinton's rally. Is this reported? No.

I know everyone on the boards knows this and is equally angry, but damn. If it were not for the media, we would be winning this thing hands down. Every singe reporter that is listening to there bosses who say "don't talk about Ron Paul" if a fucking traitor to this country.

icon124
02-04-2008, 10:39 PM

bah bah bah..."where am I going?" - Shut up and just follow the ass in front of you :P