PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Caucus Tomorrow in ND

Dustancostine
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Okay this is the deal.

I have businesses in ND, I have 3 employees in Bismarck who want to go and vote for RP tomorrow.

So here are the questions:

Can they register to vote tomorrow if not registered yet?

One is 17 but will be 18 by the general, can she vote?

Where do they caucus tomorrow in Bismarck and at what time?

I also have two employees who will go and vote in Minot. They live near the AFB, where do they vote and what time?

Thanks,
Dustan

priest_of_syrinx
02-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Persons who are eligible to vote in North Dakota and who either voted or affiliated with the Republican Party at the 2006 General Election or intend to vote or affiliate with the Republican Party at the 2008 General Election shall be entitled to vote at the 2008 Presidential Caucus.

http://www.ndgop.org/flexpage.aspx?area=caucusrules

Dustancostine
02-04-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.ndgop.org/flexpage.aspx?area=caucusrules

So I take it that they can vote (the 17yr old can't). Priest were is the caucus tomorrow in Bismarck? At what time?

Dustancostine
02-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Ok I found the places to vote. If they are not registered yet, what type of Id do they need to bring.

What time can they vote?

Edit: Found out the caucus is at 6:30-8:00.

--Dustan

Wells
02-04-2008, 09:47 PM
as long as the voter has been a resident of ND for more than 30 days they are allowed to vote..

bring a driver's license

Diana
02-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Ok I found the places to vote. If they are not registered yet, what type of Id do they need to bring.

What time can they vote?

Edit: Found out the caucus is at 6:30-8:00.

--Dustan

When I lived in ND, I was able to register to vote right at the polls, just signed in basically (but this was in a tiny town of about 800 people). Tell them to bring their driver's license and I think they should be okay. Edit: That was for the general election though. I never attended a caucus there.

Talked to one person this morning in Jamestown who isn't going out due to the snow, but found out he's supporting Obama, so no loss there. :)

Wells
02-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Talked to one person this morning in Jamestown who isn't going out due to the snow, but found out he's supporting Obama, so no loss there. :)

:)