PDA

View Full Version : Voting instructions + "75% of voters undecided"

Matt Collins
02-04-2008, 07:33 PM
According to an analyst on Fox News today (I know I know, not exactly a bastion of accuracy), approximately 75% of voters on Super Tuesday are STILL UNDECIDED!!!

This means that many will be making their decisions AT THE POLLING PLACES.

HAVING A LARGE NUMBER OF RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AT THE POLLS CAN GREATLY INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. If the average undecided voter drives up to a poll and sees no one but Ron Paul supporters standing around it might be enough to swing their vote if the Ron Paul supporters do a good enough job working the crowd. ESPECIALLY if it rains tomorrow like the forecast says (take your raincoat) people will be impressed at our dedication to our candidate. I guarantee no McCain or Hillary people will be standing around in the rain.

FORECAST:
SEVERE WEATHER POSSIBLE ON TUESDAY
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?map.x=151&map.y=98&site=ohx

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?

- Take your yard sign with you to vote. Place it in the "free speech zone" 100ft away from the polling place while you are voting.

- Vote for Ron Paul (obviously). Then also vote for any delegates with the name "Ron Paul" next to their name. You are allowed to vote for 12 delegates "at-large" in addition to another 3 delegates within your Congressional district. If you live in District 5 please note that my name is indeed on the ballot ;-) (shameless self-plug I know)

To view a sample ballot click here:
http://www.nashville.gov/vote/PDFs/020508_PPP_Sample_Ballot_for_EV.pdf

- Do NOT wear Ron Paul clothing, articles, etc into the polling place. They will make you take it off and we don't want to violate their rules.

- Take off of work and sit in front of your local precinct all day. Take a chair, lunch, etc. Have a few RP signs and wave and smile. Be prepared to answer questions as to why Ron Paul deserves their vote. If you have any RP literature please take it with you too.

- Party at HQ 7pm (CST) - be there to watch the results roll in

- AFTER THE POLLS CLOSE, please remove any and all Ron Paul signs off the streets and at polling locations and bring to the HQ party (literature too). These will be sent to other states who vote later in the year.

CALL the HQ at 615-730-7300 IF:
- you see or suspect any voter fraud
- you see a polling location without a RP sign
- you have ANY QUESTIONS