PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a Huckabee ad talking about NO IRS!!

Myerz
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
What a peice of Shit.... ( sorry an Huckarmy people out there) but he truly is a peice of shit! No one was talking about this until Ron had the balls to talk about it!. Your a sunshine patriot...you chicken shit bastard!

This was a national AD...I'm in Oregon...not even apart of Super Tues.

virginiakid
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM
I agree, angers me because Huckabee is an opportunist--as you can see by kissing McCains butt.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I saw it too here in MD and the primary here is not until next week.

JonathanR
Hate to play devil's advocate, but Huckster has been for taking down the IRS from the beginning. Its a part of the FairTax agenda.

Jae0
Hucks always wanted to get rid of the IRS.

RSLudlum
that ad has been running for days now!

Jae0
Whoa Jonathan!

Ron Paul Fan
02-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Huckabee has always said that since one of the very first debates. I can dig it up on youtube if you'd like, but I really don't feel like it now. He's a supporter of the fair tax.

Myerz
02-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Fine....Good.

Where's Ron's ads???

I thought we were good on the money...at least more than Huckabee....???

UK4Paul
02-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I still think this message is good for Ron Paul - it gets abolishing the IRS into the pysche of the American public.

And once they find out that Ron Paul wants to do that as well, but does not want to impose a 23-30% sales tax (stop calling it a "fair tax"!)... but simply cut back spending to 1998-2000 levels...

I think many people will take the lower tax option!

Huckabee's plan is really just re-shuffling the tax burden a bit. Paul's means lowering it drastically.

Paul's plan trumps Huckabee's any day.

:)

sands
02-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Huckabee's "plan" is really just a bait and switch and the same monetary and taxation system would remain in place...It's a poor job of smoke and mirrors...It's hard to believe folks are excited about it...

The "national sales tax" would be even worse because you would still have centralized control and it would be too easy to do buying and selling under the radar unless you have significant controls in place tracking every purchase and every sale...It's those very controls that makes it a dangerous plan...

Joey Wahoo
02-04-2008, 07:39 PM
This is just part of the so-called Fair Tax jive. Huck, as well as Tancredo and Hunter before him, supports it.

The huge difference is that Huck would replace the income tax with an unconscionable 30% sales tax. Ron Paul would replace it with NOTHING.

UK4Paul
02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Apart from which, just think of the costs of administering such a sales tax.

Over here in the UK, we have something similar called Value Added Tax (VAT), which is at 17.5%.

Fortunately, businesses under a certain turnover... I think it's somewhere like £50,000 (about $100,000) are exempt - which I don't think would be the case for Huck's unFair Tax.

JS4Pat
02-04-2008, 07:50 PM
What a peice of Shit.... ( sorry an Huckarmy people out there) but he truly is a peice of shit! No one was talking about this until Ron had the balls to talk about it!. Your a sunshine patriot...you chicken shit bastard!

Actually the huckster always has talked about getting rid of the IRS - It's part of the FAIR TAX that he endorses.

HOWEVER...

We should not be angry when other politicians begin talking like Ron Paul. We should view it as making progress. The time to call them a "piece of shit" is when they talk like him, get elected and then don't govern like him. :)

allyinoh
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Huckabee says, "I want to get rid of the IRS" but doesn't normally go into the FairTax or if he does, doesn't go into what the FairTax is about. (which is nothing "fair")

SilentBull
02-04-2008, 07:54 PM
What angers me is that I haven't seen a Ron Paul ad that says he's against the war and also against the income tax. Don't blame Huckabee.