PDA

View Full Version : What a fascinating argument on Lou Dobbs

maqsur
02-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Just got done watching some lady from La Raza live on Lou Dobbs and basically excoriating him for having some people from the Minutemen on at various times during his show over the years.

They were really going at it. She was such a hypocrite, though. Now, I don't really care so much about minutemen or la raza, but I felt that Lou had the right approach in that he was defending the 1st ammendment, while the la raza lady was saying that "we cannot tolerate hate speech."

Geez, it was crazy, but entertaining.

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-05-2008, 12:46 AM
I don't understand why he has these people on his show. They are advocates for people who break our laws. They have no leg to stand on. It's not hate speech to call these people what they are: invaders.

Joseph Hart
02-05-2008, 12:52 AM
I recently went to one of Lou Dobbs speeches recently(Feb1) and his censorship for candidates is effected from the higher ups. "Higherup" executives are really controlling his show. I do respect Lou Dobbs for keeping a straight face and only reporting the news, but unfortunitly its fed through a meatgrinder teleprompter. Distorting what he really believes. If Lou Dobbs was really smart he would do a spin off like the Donahue Show.