PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs getting GRILLED ON CNN NOW!!

constitutional
02-04-2008, 06:47 PM
There is a lady on CNN show telling Dobbs to stop the "hate speech" against immigration they spew on CNN network.

It's not about Ron Paul but it's funny because Lou Dobbs is always biased against Paul... even though his view match with Dr. Paul the most. Dobbs is pissed-- almost crying! :)

LMAO!! :) Better than Wolf vs. moore!

Video
PART 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qHp2cMhRnk
PART 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOji1SNZ1i0
PART 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTrTLgZe3CU

Thanks to voytechs

constitutional
02-04-2008, 06:50 PM
"Stepped Over The Line"!!!! Woot Woot! I LOVE DOBBS GETTING PWNED! :)

AHIGHERGOD
02-04-2008, 06:51 PM
wtf is this about?

Animalm0ther3
lol "Theres a difference between hate speech and free speech"

What, hate speech is forced? haahah

frasu
so what is going on? who what when?

Agora
02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
sounds like the hate speech against hate speech :D

JMO
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for letting us know, even though you told us nothing.

rollingpig
detail pls

Paulite
some la raza representative lady grilling low for his hardcore stance on illegal immigration

CoreyBowen999
I think the women is being an idiot. The whole time she was avoiding the issue of illegal immigration and trying to smear Lou as a racist.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Holy shit, LOU DOBBS in a major smackdown with some pro-amnesty bitch!!!

I though Lou was gonna jump across his desk and drop kick that loudmouth bitch!

This goes to show you that Lou will come to Ron's side if it's McAmnesty vs Dem. Ron will be the only choice for anti-illegal people like Lou!

XelR8r
02-04-2008, 06:59 PM
She is totally kicking his ass!!! LOL.

bg1654
02-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I think the women is being an idiot. The whole time she was avoiding the issue of illegal immigration and trying to smear Lou as a racist.

That is the primary tactic of people who want to keep the borders wide open. Label the people who want to close the borders as racist. Many (white, obviously) people are so afraid of being called racist that they tend to shut up when called a racist. They wont debate fact because its easier and simpler just to plunder your personal character.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:03 PM
That is the primary tactic of people who want to keep the borders wide open. Label the people who want to close the borders as racist. Many (white, obviously) people are so afraid of being called racist that they tend to shut up when called a racist. They wont debate fact because its easier and simpler just to plunder your personal character.

Sorry, I gotta agree with that lady...

She stated she did not want "amnesty." I liked how she mentioned Dobbs and others are part of elite media group...

Dobbs will probably go home and research rebuttal like a mad man tonight for the show tomorrow.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 07:09 PM
A La Raza, special interest hate organization, calling lou dobbs speach hate - makes alot of sense.

Hmmm. PHUK LA RAZA -- They USE YOUR MONEY (federal funds) to then lobby congress to allow for open borders and special benefits, which then COSTS YOU MORE!

SCREW THEM! La Raza sucks donkey balls -

THAT LADY WANTS AMNESTY! Geesh. Read past rhetoric. Just is a 100000% behind amnesty. She doesn't like people to stand up and say it like it is.

Freemason
02-04-2008, 07:11 PM
It was embarrassing having that lady trying to represent Hispanics. As a proud Texican American, I do want secure borders and those that are here illegally to get behind everyone else.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:12 PM
A La Raza, special interest hate organization, calling lou dobbs speach hate - makes alot of sense.

Hmmm. PHUK LA RAZA -- They USE YOUR MONEY (federal funds) to then lobby congress to allow for open borders and special benefits, which then COSTS YOU MORE!

SCREW THEM! La Raza sucks donkey balls -

THAT LADY WANTS AMNESTY! Geesh. Read past rhetoric. Just is a 100000% behind amnesty. She doesn't like people to stand up and say it like it is.

Their website isn't even loading: http://www.nclr.org/

[edit] Ok, now it is.

Soccrmastr
02-04-2008, 07:12 PM

agree

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 07:15 PM
This is what the opposition does. It is funny how when the MSM does it to Ron Paul, we recognize it - but when some pro-amnesty lady starts labeling, its cool and okay.

She is labeling because she has NO argument and she does not argue facts, she argues emotion.

She is a lamebrain and Lou always treats the La Raza people with too much respect. They are just a bunch of "mexico first" lamebrains. She is a labeler because she has NO ARGUMENT -- Lou should say that.. "why are you labeleing me? Is it because you have no argument?"

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I gotta agree with that lady...

She stated she did not want "amnesty." I liked how she mentioned Dobbs and others are part of elite media group...

Dobbs will probably go home and research rebuttal like a mad man tonight for the show tomorrow.

Are you KIDDING ME????? You don't think this woman is pro-amnesty?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Are you KIDDING ME????? You don't think this woman is pro-amnesty?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

She stated she is against amnesty. But in my opinion, amnesty is the only way to start solving the current immigration issue here.

michaelwise
02-04-2008, 07:21 PM
some la raza representative lady grilling low for his hardcore stance on illegal immigrationComing from a person representing a group in English called "The Race", is the pot calling the kettle black. Under our Constitution, one group, no matter what the size, is given any special rights over another group or individual. They should talk about individual rights, as there are no special group rights under the constitution.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 07:22 PM

I think Amistad is a pro-open border libertarian type. That is cool cause we supporters come in all shapes and sizes. I am just not on board with that.

I have been folllowing La Raza for a bit and she is a total open borders, pro-amnesty, special treatment for mexicans type of person.. so much so, its bordering on treason, imho.

The WHOLE pro illegal-immigration lobbying groups are coming in force. Why? Because they have been told "WHO" is gonna win.. and either is PRO-AMNESTY. (McCain or hillary/obama), and they are coming out now to persuade public perception. Thus either of those candidates will come out in "compassion" for the plight of the illegals.. and thus amnesty will be given after a few promises that will never be fullfilled.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:24 PM
I think Amistad is a pro-open border libertarian type. That is cool cause we supporters come in all shapes and sizes. I am just not on board with that.

I have been folllowing La Raza for a bit and she is a total open borders, pro-amnesty, special treatment for mexicans type of person.. so much so, its bordering on treason, imho.

The WHOLE pro illegal-immigration lobbying groups are coming in force. Why? Because they have been told "WHO" is gonna win.. and either is PRO-AMNESTY. (McCain or hillary/obama), and they are coming out now to persuade public perception. Thus either of those candidates will come out in "compassion" for the plight of the illegals.. and thus amnesty will be given after a few promises that will never be fullfilled.

Have not been following the "La Raza" and heard of it today for the first time. I found this segment between Dobbs and her very interesting.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 07:24 PM
She stated she is against amnesty. But in my opinion, amnesty is the only way to start solving the current immigration issue here.

? dude. seriously. c'mon.

ENFORCE CURRENT LAWS and STOP THE WELFARE (schooling, medical etc..) and THEY WILL DEPORT THEMSELVES!

baddabing baddabang.

simple.

You give 20+million illegals amnesty, over 90% from mexico and you will assure a NAU in a few short years. I think you need to understand the amnesty process and sponsorship. Each of those can then sponsor 3-4 family members. NOT ONLY THAT, you will just encourage MORE illegal immigration. You are talking over 80+million newcomers from our southern border.. hmm, might as well just open it up.

singapore_sling
02-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Actually I like Lou Dobbs and since I'm reading his book now I see where his views do differ from Dr. Paul's. They agree on some core issues but have completely different philosophies. Also, Lou Dobbs doesn't spew hate at all and his wife is actually mexican.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 07:27 PM
There is a HUGE media push from these pro-amnesty factions coming out now. Its planned.

They are pushing forward with the 'new' pro-amnesty candidates.

They will have their NAU, by crook or hook.

nbhadja
02-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I HATE pro-amnesty candidates. Illegals DO NOT deserve amnesty period.

michaelwise
02-04-2008, 07:29 PM

The WHOLE pro illegal-immigration lobbying groups are coming in force. Why? Because they have been told "WHO" is gonna win.. and either is PRO-AMNESTY. (McCain or hillary/obama), and they are coming out now to persuade public perception. Thus either of those candidates will come out in "compassion" for the plight of the illegals.. and thus amnesty will be given after a few promises that will never be fullfilled.I just thank God every day for the real estate crash. It is putting millions of illegals out of work in the building trades, in the domestic servant departments, as well as in many other areas of the workforce. It is so wonderful that these housing busts last for many years. Hopefully the illegals will get the message there's no more work for them and just go home.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:29 PM
? dude. seriously. c'mon.

ENFORCE CURRENT LAWS and STOP THE WELFARE (schooling, medical etc..) and THEY WILL DEPORT THEMSELVES!

baddabing baddabang.

simple.

You give 20+million illegals amnesty, over 90% from mexico and you will assure a NAU in a few short years. I think you need to understand the amnesty process and sponsorship. Each of those can then sponsor 3-4 family members. NOT ONLY THAT, you will just encourage MORE illegal immigration. You are talking over 100+million newcomers from our southern border.. hmm, might as well just open it up.

Yes, enforce the current laws and stop the welfare. I'm totally for it. But to solve the current immigration problem, it has to start with amnesty (maybe rules that they cannot invite future family members). I'm afraid of having this new social class form in this country. You know like that ones they had with Germans and Irish back in the days. The longer this issue is left unresolved the hotter it will get.

^ Just my opinion. Good talking to y'all! :eek:

nbhadja
02-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Yes, enforce the current laws and stop the welfare. I'm totally for it. But to solve the current immigration problem, it has to start with amnesty (maybe rules that they cannot invite future family members). I'm afraid of having this new social class form in this country. You know like that ones they had with Germans and Irish back in the days. The longer this issue is left unresolved the hotter it will get.

This technique was tried in past decades. All it does is create more legal citizens who emphasize with illegals, plus it gives incentive for illegals to come here.

I agree with the other guy, cut their welfare and watch those illegal freeloaders run out of the US :).

literatim
02-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Why would illegals leave even without welfare? They still get paid more here than in Mexico.

Paul10
02-04-2008, 07:36 PM

constitutional
02-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Same shit McCain says.

ok, I understand her position now. ;)

nbhadja
02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Why would illegals leave even without welfare? They still get paid more here than in Mexico.

Because we would also enforce the other rules, which make it illegal for illegals to get housing for example.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 08:00 PM

Well, part of the issue is that they know for certain that they will get free healthcare if they are sick (been to an emergency room lately?). My brother is a paramedic and he tells me constantly that he gets a couple times a week Illegal mothers coming over JUST TO HAVE THE KID. When a week before they were in Mexico. Once they get the kid, they get a medicaid card and now they are eligible for HUD housing. - food stamps and other things. Now, all of our schools are freely available to them. Also, most pro illegal orgs TELL the illegals that IF they call 911, THEY are guaranteed by law to get taken to the hospital. You are paying for this. There is a WHOLE system in place that allows this and perpetuates this.

now, IF you enforce current laws. Employers are prosecuted. NO education, no medical, NO birthright citizenship. SO all of the lures that brought them, will send them home. Not all, but their impact would be HUGELY downsized.

You ain't gonna get them to self-deport to the last one, but you will get a ton leaving.

jyakulis
02-04-2008, 08:08 PM

how the hell is amnesty going to solve anything!?!?! you are just going to encourage more illegals to come because they are going to be wow look how easily the people before them got amnesty. amnesty will be the prelude to the north american union.

merrimac
02-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Anti-illegal immigration does not equal racism. I'm sick of people who try to portray people who respect the law as racists.

I haven't kept up with the news but I hope the minute men are still down there trying (desperately) to do what the government should do.

PennCustom4RP
02-04-2008, 08:21 PM

Why does there have to be any amnesty? Deport them all. Do not tell me it is not possible, as it certainly is. When you catch them, detain them, and then put them on a train south across the border, and let them off. Its that simple.
This mass movement of people was demonstrated as doable in the 1940's.

dw1345
02-04-2008, 08:29 PM
IS this up on youtube yet?

integrity
02-04-2008, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGm0izB8VY

voortrekker
02-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Coming from a person representing a group in English called "The Race", is the pot calling the kettle black. Under our Constitution, one group, no matter what the size, is given any special rights over another group or individual. They should talk about individual rights, as there are no special group rights under the constitution.

This is the best thread I've seen on this post thus far.

It leaves me in absolute disbelief, that ANY MSM would invite someone who represents an organization called "La Raza" translated, "The Race".

This organization is frankly dispicable to ALL Americans regardless of race.

voytechs
02-04-2008, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGm0izB8VY

Get some integrity and stop providing fake links.

integrity
02-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Get some integrity and stop providing fake links.

it was real. did u watch it?

aksmith
02-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Lou Dobbs is a hate monger and an economic populist. He is nothing like Dr. Paul on any issue. Lou uses the immigration issue as a tool to get ratings. Whether he believes it or not is immaterial. It is his answer to everything.

Frankly, the entire border issue makes me very uncomfortable. I recognize the practical problems with open borders. But I do see the worst kind of hate directed at a lot of people who are trying to escape a government-created disaster of a Mexican economy.

I am entirely on board with Dr. Paul's position that taking away the benefits will cure the majority of the problem. But the Lou Dobbs' of the world want us all to have a biometric ID and they're fine with redistributing whatever you own to make things more "fair" whatever that means.

Short story: A guy is trying to join the Communist Party so they give him a short verbal quiz. "If you had two cows, would you give one to the Communist Party?" Yes, he answered. "If you had two goats? Two pigs?" He answers yes to all the questions until they ask, "If you had two chickens would you give one to the Communist Party?" "Hell NO!" He exclaimed. His questioner asked why. "Because I actually have two chickens."

voytechs
02-04-2008, 09:16 PM
It wasn't Lou Dobbs. I'm actually YouTubing the segment now.

integrity
02-04-2008, 09:20 PM
It wasn't Lou Dobbs. I'm actually YouTubing the segment now.

Did I say it WAS lou dobbs? I posted it because it was related to the discussion.

Starks
02-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Coming from a person representing a group in English called "The Race", is the pot calling the kettle black. Under our Constitution, one group, no matter what the size, is given any special rights over another group or individual. They should talk about individual rights, as there are no special group rights under the constitution.

Corporate identity would like to have a word with you.

voytechs
02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
I don't want to get into a flame war over this, I'm just too sick with the bug right now. This is a LouDobbs thread, everyone was asking for LouDobbs video and I was expecting a Lou Dobbs video. There are people all over dropping videos when the YouTube is not available yet raising everyone's hope to only learn its something else. Put a label next to it, so we know what we are stepping into next time.

This is a long segment, I will have to break it up into 2 segments, which means it will take more time to process.

Caravello
02-04-2008, 09:42 PM
We all know that if the illegals were from Poland or Italy that La Raza would not care. Nor would all the hispanic politicians. They are the racists obviously, because the ONLY reason they want all these illegals in here is BECAUSE of their race. It's understandable, Mexicans wanting more people like themselves in and around the country. But it's still racism.

EDIT: Just emailed the above to Dobbs.

The Good Doctor
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
It's not funny. She is basically touting the hate bill on Lou's show.

And why don't you find out what La Raza means.

There is a lady on CNN show telling Dobbs to stop the "hate speech" against immigration they spew on CNN network.

It's not about Ron Paul but it's funny because Lou Dobbs is always biased against Paul... even though his view match with Dr. Paul the most. Dobbs is pissed-- almost crying! :)

LMAO!! :) Better than Wolf vs. moore!

The Good Doctor
02-04-2008, 09:52 PM
You mean by being inconsiderate and not letting Lou talk on his show?

She is totally kicking his ass!!! LOL.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
You mean by being inconsiderate and not letting Lou talk on his show?

ok, you love Dobbs. We get it. :)

So tell us, do you have any of his books on sale on ebay? :p

Ronin
02-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Ron Paul on hate crimes

The notion that there is a difference between murder and murder driven by hate has established the principle of thought crime, a dangerous trend indeed.
Freedom of speech is still cherished in America, but the political correctness movement has seriously undermined dissent on our university campuses. A conservative or libertarian black intellectual is clearly not treated with the same respect afforded an authoritarian black spokesman. We now hear of individuals being sent to psychiatrists when personal and social views are rude or out of the ordinary. It was commonplace in the Soviet system to incarcerate political dissenters in "mental" institutions. Those who received a Soviet government designation of "socially undesirable elements" were stripped of their rights. Will this be the way we treat political dissent in the future? We hear of people losing their jobs because of "socially undesirable" thoughts or for telling off-color jokes. Today sensitivity courses are routinely required in America to mold social thinking for the simplest of infractions. The thought-police are all around us. It's a bad sign.

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/html/republic.html

If you haven't read that speech you should. It's lenghty, but a must read and provides strong arguments to common fallacies you may encounter.

voytechs
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
YouTube Part 1/3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qHp2cMhRnk

voytechs
02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
YouTube Part 2/3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOji1SNZ1i0

integrity
02-04-2008, 10:30 PM
when I hear the propaganda words: UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS I know the person using them has an agenda.

BreakYourChains
02-04-2008, 10:31 PM

Yes, she is a liar. LaRaza wants amnesty, in fact they want this country to be their own country. I was really upset with Lou Dobbs. He did not even defend himself. I personally would have wiped the floor with her with my words, but he let her run all over him. Must have been a deal - he lets her do this, she stops trying to get him fired. Lou Dobbs is a tool. I only watch occasionally now, so I can see what the enemy has planned. He is sad, and he has coaxed so many concerned Americans to switch to Independent. It is sickening to watch him read the emails that are sent in. Nothing is ever against Lou Dobbs, they are always just praising him and his Independent garbage. Wait until those poor fools in California try to vote tomorrow who are now Independents. Sorry, go home guys.

voytechs
02-04-2008, 10:34 PM
YouTube Part 3/3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTrTLgZe3CU

constitutional
02-04-2008, 10:34 PM
YouTube Part 3/3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTrTLgZe3CU

nicely done sir!

voytechs
02-04-2008, 10:36 PM
when I hear the propaganda words: UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS I know the person using them has an agenda.

This segment was even hard to listen through, but I have a gem (a scary one at that.) The segment right before this one on Lou was "America on Sale". Its already uploaded and UT is processing.

Ilhaguru
02-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Lou is not racist. So far looks like he is not the one being grilled.

dkim68
02-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Damn... poor Lou. She kicked his ass all over the place!

Caravello
02-04-2008, 10:53 PM
He kicked her patootie

ButchHowdy
02-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks for posting.

Call me crazy, but I sympathize and agree with many of this woman's points and think she did an outstanding job holding her own against Lou.

Then again, and the only thing I disagree with RP on is that I think Ramos and Campion should rot in prison a tad longer - for shooting a man in his rear.

nbhadja
02-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Stupid pro amnesty racist bitch wouldn't shut up. He should have kicked her racist ass off.

Goldwater Conservative
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
That lady was an idiot. Her organization is called LA RAZA, which literally means "The Race." Imagine if a white or black organization went by that name. Think they would get much MSM airtime?

Dobbs is married to a Mexican-American woman who's possibly even more opinionated on securing the border than her husband. Hell, I think the biggest advocates of a strong border are legal immigrants. I definitely have my disagreements with Dobbs, and sometimes I can't stand him, but I highly doubt he's a racist (technically ethnocentrist is more accurate since Hispanic isn't a race). He's just a populist who sees how open borders can destroy a country's economy and middle-class, to say nothing of national security concerns.

Caravello
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks for posting.

Call me crazy, but I sympathize and agree with many of this woman's points and think she did an outstanding job holding her own against Lou.

Then again, and the only thing I disagree with RP on is that I think Ramos and Campion should rot in prison a tad longer - for shooting a man in his rear.

What points do you sympathize with?

Do you truly believe that there are ZERO readers/members of La Raza who have NEVER committed a hate crime or something similar against a "gringo"? What would you call all the rapes and murders and drunk driver manslaughters committed against whites by illegals? Followed up by their determination to run across the border to avoid punishment. Sounds like hate to me.

Of course, hateful people don't need much motivation to attack a person b/c of ethnic/racial animosity, but then Lou puts up the stats and there were like 580 "hate crimes" against hispanics in 2006. What percentage is that of the 12 to 20 million illegals alone, and how many were committed by whites? Most hate crimes are being committed by youth gangs, namely black gangs. In Los Angeles that's all we hear about when it comes to violence in south central, ethnic turf wars. But of course the SPLC and ADL won't dare mention "blacks" as hate criminals.

And to rely on the ADL and SPLC as your sources? That's pretty sad.

What we have are ethnic/racial partisans trying to cause problems, be they blacks, hispanics, whites, Jews, Moslems, etc. It's part and parcel of a multi-racial society. If you don't like then what is the obvious choice? The answer is so obvious.

traitorist
02-04-2008, 11:12 PM
La Raza are enemies to the Republic. Enough said.

integrity
02-04-2008, 11:17 PM
years ago I was hit by an illegal who ran a red light. the cops let him go, even though he had no ID, no insurance and no drivers license. I was driving my moms car, and luckily she had great insurance, but she ended up having to pay the deductible.

I am really sick of the way the system is rigged. It's all on purpose, if you do your research you know its all part of the NAU plan to destroy the middle class, kill the constitution and the sovereignty of the USA, turning the US into a third world shithole.

It's not the mexicans fault, they are fed propaganda to hate the gringo and are told they own the US southwest.

It's all part of the plan. a conspiracy fact.

RPFP
02-04-2008, 11:20 PM
That #$@#$% bitch is trying to limit free speech. I'm tired of people trying to limit peoples freedom of speech. Damn all of you socialist pigs. Stop trying to take away peoples freedoms.

Johncjackson
02-04-2008, 11:47 PM
This is what the opposition does. It is funny how when the MSM does it to Ron Paul, we recognize it - but when some pro-amnesty lady starts labeling, its cool and okay.

She is labeling because she has NO argument and she does not argue facts, she argues emotion.

She is a lamebrain and Lou always treats the La Raza people with too much respect. They are just a bunch of "mexico first" lamebrains. She is a labeler because she has NO ARGUMENT -- Lou should say that.. "why are you labeleing me? Is it because you have no argument?"

And Lou Dobbs is anti-capitalist blowhard.

Cheering for either side makes no sense. This is like picking sides if McCain were on Oreilly's show or something.

RonPaulVolunteer
02-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Well that just screwed up any chance he'll be running for President.

tonyr1988
02-05-2008, 01:14 AM
I'm only half-way through part 2, but she's not owning him at all.

She's being insanely interruptive, not letting him respond. Of course, when he does respond, he doesn't have good arguments.

They both suck, but she's spouting just as much crap as he is.

Knightskye
02-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Lou Dobbs dukes it out with Janet Murguia of La Raza organization, a pro amnesty group.

Like ACLU getting grilled by George Bush. :rolleyes:

MikeStanart
02-05-2008, 01:40 AM
That woman is Racist.

Minuteman2008
02-05-2008, 01:47 AM
I don't think the leader of the Tan Klan (aka National Council of THE RACE) should be criticizing anyone for hate speech.

I'm amazed at some so-called RP supporters who condone this assault on the first amendment. But when it comes to issues of race, the far left media has really made people retarded.

Psych0t
02-05-2008, 01:49 AM
What a fascist piglet. She didn't deserve to be on the air, I don't agree with the principals that hold hate groups such as the ones she is attacking, but CENSORING them from voicing their opinions? Furk her.

Oyate
02-05-2008, 02:29 AM
My Gods that was horrible. Oh my ears hurt. Good thing they don't use her as an enhanced interrogation technique. A few hours of that I'll tell you any damn thing you want to hear to make it stop.

LibertyBrews
02-05-2008, 02:51 AM
La Raza= Racist Anti-American hatemongerers.