PDA

View Full Version : Today's Successes!

virginiakid
02-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Well today was another good day here in the Western part of VA. I handed out 2 yard signs at businesses I do work for and talked to several others about Ron Paul. All of them liked Ron Paul. I only had one negative RP comment. From a friend who says that RP is a lunatic and he wouldn't vote for him or any other candidate that is running. Which is fine with me, because he isn't voting:). Anyway, while I was listening to him, he was telling me about all the support that RP was getting from people he knew. I am hoping for a good showing or at least a decent showing in an area where it is very pro-establishment, and pro-war/Bush.

I did hear two political ads today. The first time, here in VA. One of them was a RP ad and the other was a hit piece on McCain from Romney. Those ads were airing during the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity Show.

Virginia, I think is going to be a battle ground if this thing isn't decided on Tomorrow. So I am preparing for the onslaught from the candidates. Virginia is a winner take all state but the convention isn't held until May. Meaning that the District is held in Mid May. Anyway, the feedback in my neck of the woods has been positive so far.

I just wonder how many RP supporters there are in my county/city?

mrchubbs
02-04-2008, 06:49 PM
What part of Western Virginia? County?

virginiakid
02-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Rockingham County/City of Harrisonburg

UK4Paul
02-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Thank you for your work in support of Ron Paul.