PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens tomorrow...

TER
02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
...the struggle for freedom and justice will continue, until the convention and beyond until tyranny is defeated and we live as God created us- free!

I am proud to be able to stand next to you all, my fellow true Americans. You have all been a life-changing inspiration to me and my allegiance will always be to you, the true patriots of this country!

Soccrmastr
02-04-2008, 06:51 PM
You realize theres still about 25 states to go still after feb 5th?

TER
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I know my good friend. And that why I will sleep good tonight!

Runnerguy
02-04-2008, 06:56 PM
It's too late for turning back. I've taken the pill already Ron Paul all the way!

attackkatt
02-04-2008, 06:56 PM
...the struggle for freedom and justice will continue, until the convention and beyond until tyranny is defeated and we live as God created us- free!

I am proud to be able to stand next to you all, my fellow true Americans. You have all been a life-changing inspiration to me and my allegiance will always be to you, the true patriots of this country!

Put down the gun and step back! We will get through this don't worry:)

TER
02-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Put down the gun and step back! We will get through this don't worry:)

LOL

AFM
02-04-2008, 06:58 PM
This is nothing but truth. I will stand by you as long as my heart still beats.
FOR LIBERTY!!!!

Neomatrix
02-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Whatever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Matthew 21:22

We'll win! :)

Todd
02-04-2008, 07:01 PM

What you said + 1. I'm not going anywhere until the election is over in November....and then I hope this forum continues in Ron's image...but let's not worry about that....

LET'S WIN

texasbelle
02-04-2008, 07:04 PM
It's too late for turning back. I've taken the pill already Ron Paul all the way!

+1