PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: Help Write an Article

[HAF]Foxtrot
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I talked to Tim King of Salem News. He's the chief reporter for Fox 12 out of Oregon. He plans to do a positive article on Ron Paul on why he is a good candidate and why we should vote for him. I was hoping everyone here could help pitch in, include some paragraphs on why Ron is the best, what are some of the best things he stands for ect. Please guys make it as intelligent as possible. Tim King is renounced and so is Ron Paul forums. Lets act like civilized Ron Paul Fanatics.

So what do yall have, I was along the lines of including:

Ending the War
Gold Standard
Abolish IRS

[HAF]Foxtrot
08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
185 are viewing this, cmon folks we got a chance to get Ron's Name out there.

thomj76
08-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Sent him one.

Thanks for the heads up! I know more and more people are thirsty for knowledge these days.

:)

freelance
08-07-2007, 08:29 PM
How about restoring freedom and liberty to the people and sanity to the government.

lucius
08-07-2007, 08:44 PM
I sent one as well.

DJ RP
08-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I can't write very emotively but get him to talk about the Regan Gold Medal story. That story, for me, sums ron paul up in every way, quickly, emotionally and in a way that everybody can understand.

I don't see how anybody could hear that story and deny ron paul's integrity.

Shink
08-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Okay, my checklist:

RON PAUL LEADS REPUBLICANS IN WEB TRAFFIC BY A WHOPPING 45%
http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-080307.html

RON PAUL SPAMmers Spam local Charity With a Wall of Food
http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-072307.html

Find articles that show his recent surpassing of Barack in whatever thing he was still leading on the internet. Read: he's beaten EVERYONE on either aisle in internet support.

This article: http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/articles/ron-paul-blowback-undisputable-fact.html

Ron Paul is Right: Blowback is Undisputable Fact

August 3, 2007

Is Ron Paul correct in asserting that blowback is an undisputable fact? Polling numbers compiled by USA Election Polls seem to bear witness to the fact that his momentum is increasing or at least remaining steady, and considering Mr. Paul’s vociferous stands on foreign policy, this is a reasonable assertion. Occasioned by the republican debate in South Carolina, Mr. Paul acknowledged that blowback is at least in part to blame for the 9-11 attacks.

It is not surprising that this stand has not earned him many friends within George Bush’s camp, but the truth of the matter dictates that Mr. Bush very expressly stated that nation building was not in the best interest for American or the world, yet a few short years later this very concept is being applied – albeit using different terminology – in Iraq.

Heavily attacked by other conservatives, especially Mr. Giuliani, the statements made by Ron Paul were soon twisted and turned to such an extent that they almost – but not quite – sounded as though the United States had only itself to blame for being attacked on 9-11.

Quite apparently this is a fallacy – both in theory and in the assertion that Mr. Paul had propagated such a theory. Yet what becomes obvious from listening to those who would love to see America fall is the unpopular notion that Ron Paul is right: blowback is an undisputable fact, no matter how unpopular this opinion may be and how vigorously it might be criticized by those who are blinded to the sometimes unfathomable ways of thinking of America’s enemies.

5 Quotes from the 9/11 Commission Report

The constant refrain of Pakistanis is that the United States long treated them as allies of convenience.

America's perennially troubled diplomacy efforts in the Muslim world, where NSC staff warned that "we have by and large ceded the court of public opinion" to al Qaeda.

In May, President Bush announced that Vice President Cheney would himself lead an effort looking at preparations for managing a possible attack by weapons of mass destruction and at more general problems of national preparedness. The next few months were mainly spent organizing the effort and bringing an admiral from the Sixth Fleet back to Washington to manage it. The Vice President's task force was just getting under way when the 9/11 attack occurred.

Because the amount of reporting is so voluminous, only a select fraction can be chosen for briefing... During 2001, Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet was briefed regularly regarding threats and other operational information relating to Usama Bin Ladin. He in turn met daily with President Bush, who was briefed by the CIA through what is known as the President's Daily Brief (PDB)... There were more than 40 intelligence articles in the PDBs from January 20 to September 10, 2001, that related to Bin Ladin.

We see little evidence that the progress of the plot was disturbed by any government action. The U.S. government was unable to capitalize on mistakes made by al Qaeda. Time ran out.

Pakistan's endemic poverty, widespread corruption, and often ineffective government create opportunities for Islamist recruitment.... It is hard to overstate the importance of Pakistan in the struggle against Islamist terrorism. Within Pakistan's borders are 150 million Muslims, scores of al Qaeda terrorists, many Taliban fighters, and--perhaps--Usama Bin Ladin.... Pakistan possesses nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir... On terrorism, Pakistan helped nurture the Taliban...

Paul stands tall with talk of freedom
http://www.goupstate.com/article/20070722/NEWS/707220341/-1/BUSINESS

************************************************** *******************************
In other words, hit on his absolute internet dominance, the charity/determination/esprit de corps of his supporters, his CIA support of his foreign policy position, his beating of ALL candidates in military/veteran donations and especially the oddsmakers showing his odds improving vastly and putting him as the only republican who can beat Hillary. They have billions on the line, not political reputation.

jpa
08-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Ron Paul inspires passion and activity in his supporters that no other candidate has.

Ron Paul integrity and candidness that is refreshing in today's political enviroment.

The collapse of the American finicial and military empire, unless Ron Paul restores our consitutional republic.

Some possible angles or themes for his story:
- How the Internet is revolutionizing the political process in America. The de-centralized, independant media is the great equalizer in this presidential election. Ideas and values are equal importantance as money and influence. Soundbites and 30 second ads are not as influencial or critical as they were in the past. The internet is also speeding the pace of news, creating cheap communications for grassroots efforts, and challenging the carefully controlled images of "established" candidates. It is harder than ever for candidates to control their image and story with hordes of ameteur videographers uploading to youtube.

- The very real possibility of a Pro-War, Pro-Corporate, Washington Insider Democratic candidate (Clinton) vs. a Pro-Peace, Populist Republican outsider (Paul) in the general election. The very notion of that matchup would have been absurd after the 2004 election cycle. This could flip the entire presidential election upside down in 2008.

aravoth
08-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Sweet you're from oregon?

All of the highpoints for RP I like I've pointed out in the video's I've made. They're on my sig. Other than being the only canidate who will bring the troops home right now, with no BS, ending the IRS, abolishing the Patriot Act, getting rid of NAFTA and CAFTA, and giving the younger generation the option to opt out of SS and Medicare, I'd say those are his finer points. Oh and pulling the US out of all areas we don't need to be in. Yeah that sums it up.

Jennifer Reynolds
08-07-2007, 09:29 PM
///

trispear
08-07-2007, 09:31 PM
The most inspiring thing to me was Napolitano's speech and all the things you don't hear about in the media, how our freedoms have been attacked and breached:

Part 1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8QwTKKSvR8
Part 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GXzUL9KkgvA
Part 3:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=35yhSifZ5jI
Part 4:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fRukPp9Tq5k

And that RP is against all of that:)

Oh, instead of saying "gold standard", say Dr. Paul is against the willy-nilly printing of money causing inflation. Most people don't care or understand the gold standard issue, but they do know that their dollars go less distance every year.