PDA

View Full Version : An Rp Team Campaign for Ron Paul America awareness

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
We should do a campaign to build national name recognition for some of our Ron Paul americans running for congress. Something a little bit more than telling people to go to PaulCongress.com or LibertyCongress.org

like we choose 4 or 5 of our most effective starts and promote them around the country as the "Take Back America Team"

benefits of this

- Have 5-6 really well known "stars" in the movement will help fuel other candidates cause now this teams endorsements will carry water

- If we bombard america with too many names it'll fail to congnitive dissonance byt giving them a few key names to rally around with other than Ron Paul we can ever get non-RP voters into the movement. Cause a lot of people believe in what we believe they just don't want to vote for RP, whether we like it or not.

- Plus wouldn't we feel smug knowing we have the power to give people the name awareness to give them political influence.

HOW DO WE DO THIS:

Make a flyer about the "Take Back America Team"

distribute it to all the meet up to pass out during their canvssing

"Not only are we trying to get Ron Paul into the white house but we're making a national campaign to take back America featuring our Take Back America team"

having these figures packaged on this might also even attract media attention if we do it well enough.

Just an Idea

The Team I'd recommend:

for sure Dean Santoro, he's a pretty charismatic speaker and someone I think the American public would really take to as a national figure

but again no matter who the team is, it has to be a small group of 4-5 for national retention.

trust me the GOP will then want these people in their office due to the star power, political parties love star power.

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 06:33 PM
the team doesn't even have to be candidates like we could do

Dean Santoro - Treveor Lyman - Rand Paul - Murray Sabrin

the "Take Back America Team" and give them clever nicknames

Nate K
02-04-2008, 06:34 PM
i like this idea.

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
I'll make a flyer I guess

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 07:48 PM
anyone know where to get a picture of Trevor Lyman

Jeremy
02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Isn't paulcongress.com not 100% accurate (a few neocons in the list I heard)? we need better organization

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeah, but the ones I'm listed are proven Paulites

UnitedWeStand
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
We need a better name for them, something almost infamous sounding like --

The Freedom Five
Liberation League
True Sons of Liberty

etc..

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 08:25 PM
We need a better name for them, something almost infamous sounding like --

The Freedom Five
Liberation League
True Sons of Liberty

etc..

ok, keep making suggestions, I still have to find a picture of Trevor Lyman before anything