PDA

View Full Version : Hannity

Will
08-07-2007, 07:32 PM
just attacked Ron Paul. Used Frank Luntz.

kalami
08-07-2007, 07:35 PM
thanks for all the details?

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 07:35 PM

Frank Luntz is a dumbass. Why doesn't he go get his teeth cleaned?

How did he attack him?

Will
08-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Showing the "dial test" footage and how it "plunged" when Dr. Paul said "just come home". He and Luntz got a real kick out of Ron Paul supporters "flocking to cameras" outside of the debate.

CJLauderdale4
08-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Hope he gets a kick out of it when the Ron Paul supporters flock to the polls!!!
Jackass!!

anewvoice
08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Keep the attacks coming. This stuff is still just skirmishes. They'll ramp up the hate as we move forward. This just means we're getting somewhere now. Maybe Ron Paul needs a "He Hate Me" jersey. (ok, obscure reference)

Give me liberty
08-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Now i am pissed like hell

why doesnt someone tell Hannity to the join the army? i mean if hes soo PRO War and warmongor then the army is the right jon for ya
and i also bet he cant survive in the boot camp training but the really question can he fire a loaded m14 or a ak 47 weapon?

Does Hannity even how someone feels if you loss a buddie in war or if someone dies of something eles?

btw some say that boot camp is mentally hard on some new guys who are joining in.

jmarinara
08-07-2007, 07:47 PM
but the really question can he fire a loaded m14 or a ak 47 weapon?

Well I can, and if this war ever goes hot (as Alex Jones says) I know who the first Neo-Con I target will be. :D

Lord Xar
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
hannity is such a lamebrain... he is such a war mongor.... its really really frightening.... I mean, he is sooooooooo pro-war....

I am glad I put some ads on his station time!

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Those "dial tests" are an indicator of nothing. The line goes up and down and all they do is use coincidence to fit their ideologial ideals.

CJLauderdale4
08-07-2007, 07:50 PM
i bet he cant survive in the boot camp training but the really question can he fire a loaded m14 or a ak 47 weapon?

No, but he sure plays the hell out of Martina McBride's "I'm a beaten wife who finally kicked my husband's ass" song and actually thinks it's somehow about our nation's independence.

Either he'd get his ass beat like she did in the song, or he's the husband who beats his wife. Go figure...

If he really like country, why not play a relevant song, like Toby Keith's Courtest of the Red, White, and Blue. At least that one actually talks about a "boot" in the terrorists' asses.

Hannity insanity...I stay away from that kool-aid...

jmarinara
08-07-2007, 07:50 PM
I think when Orwell wrote 1984 and came up with Newspeak, he was thinking specifically about Frank Luntz.

Will
08-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Now i am pissed like hell

why doesnt someone tell Hannity why doesnt he join the army?

i bet he cant survive in the boot camp training but the really question can he fire a loaded m14 or a ak 47 weapon?

Does Hannity even how someone feels if you loss a buddie in war or if someone dies of something eles?

btw some say that boot camp is mentally hard on some new guys who are joining in.

We don't use M14s or AK47s in the regular Army. Basic training uses M16 A2s.

Basic isn't all that mentally challenging these days. Not like it used to be. The drill instructors can't even curse you any more.

I went to basic (Ft. Benning) in 1991. It was still a little bit hard then but not too bad. Mostly just physical.

Jump school isn't very hard either.

What was more difficult was my unit in the 82nd Abn division. They used to treat the new guys "cherries" like shit for about a year...

Will
08-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I just reread my last post. It sounds like I'm still in the Army. So that I'm clear on this, I got out in 1995. I've been a fat, lazy civillian since then...

Give me liberty
08-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Oops i dont why i wrote M14s:rolleyes: sorry about that
thanks for the clear up
Its also good to know that things have changed lol.

But still i think Hannity wont survive in a real combat battlefield.

freelance
08-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I think when Orwell wrote 1984 and came up with Newspeak, he was thinking specifically about Frank Luntz.

I saw Frank Luntz on a talk show before the '06 election and he admitted to just that. That's what he does, and he's one of the best. Rather than "changing the conversation," he devises ways that candidates can change the meaning of a word or substitute a whole new word to mean something other than what it is supposed to mean.

He was talking about this like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 08:02 PM

I saw Frank Luntz on a talk show before the '06 election and he admitted to just that. That's what he does, and he's one of the best. Rather than "changing the conversation," he devises ways that candidates can change the meaning of a word or substitute a whole new word to mean something other than what it is supposed to mean.

He was talking about this like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

That guy gets uglier by the day.

freelance
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
That guy gets uglier by the day.

And fatter--at least last time I saw him.

paulitics
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Really Hannity. Why do people on your neocon forums choose Ron Paul?

http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274191&page=2

stevedasbach
08-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Speaking of the Hannity forum, have any of you noticed how small it is? There were 85 votes cast in his poll, and when I just visited there, only 7 people (all guests) were online. The same has been true every time I've gone there.

OTOH, this forum has over 2000 members, and right now just under 200 people online.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
A moderator on his forum has a Clint Eastwood signature, I sent him a message:

You know, Clint Eastwood is a Libertarian :dance:

I'll probably get banned LOL

JS4Pat
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Really Hannity. Why do people on your neocon forums choose Ron Paul?

http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274191&page=2
How can anyone stand that message board? I have never witnessed so much ignorance in one place.

paulitics
08-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Speaking of the Hannity forum, have any of you noticed how small it is? There were 85 votes cast in his poll, and when I just visited there, only 7 people (all guests) were online. The same has been true every time I've gone there.

OTOH, this forum has over 2000 members, and right now just under 200 people online.

Usually when I lurk, there are about 400 to 600 people viewing the topics. But I'm sure this is much less than just a couple of years ago. There are still some diehard neocons over there, that love to bash Paul. Heck, they even had to ban some of the "paulites" for overruning them with logic and facts.

0zzy
08-07-2007, 08:23 PM
They call him an idiot because he speaks the with intelligence and brings up history? They give me ulcers.

ThePieSwindler
08-07-2007, 08:27 PM
They call him an idiot because he speaks the with intelligence and brings up history? They give me ulcers.

Wait did they actually out and out say that he is an idiot?

0zzy
08-07-2007, 08:32 PM
...I once thought that I was letting the Paul-bots dictate my dislike for Ron, but Ron opened his mouth and all doubts were removed he is a complete idiot.

Yep.

Hook
08-07-2007, 08:34 PM
They usually say something like "Isolationism is what made WWI and WWII possible. Paul should read some history" or something like that

Hook
08-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I haven't quite figured out whether the Hannity types or the liberal types give me more of a headache.

trispear
08-07-2007, 08:45 PM
The ones bashing Paul are always the usual suspects. Don't pay them heed. They can't be saved. Don't waste your breath on them. They are determined to hate him, facts be damned.

The double standards on moderating are rampant there. I got banned for being a "contemptuous ron paul trollbot" while I never called anybody a name or anything - only five posts in. I was actually nicer than most regulars.

(What I think did me in was a simple explanation what a neocon is, how neoconservatism was founded by a Irving Kristol, a trotskyist, with his trotskyist wife, and father of Bill Kristol. And that he received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Bush in 2003. Ironic, as the diehards call RP the trotskyist.)

Hannity is the enemy. Ignore him and override his message. Since he used to back up for Rush Limbaugh, I assume they are in the same boat. I certainly stopped listening to RL after the Iraq war.

FSP-Rebel
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
It's rare when a Doctor is an idiot. Compared to some commentator? Doubt it...

1000-points-of-fright
08-07-2007, 08:50 PM
No, but he sure plays the hell out of Martina McBride's "I'm a beaten wife who finally kicked my husband's ass" song and actually thinks it's somehow about our nation's independence.

That song actually confused the hell out of me. I thought that maybe I had misheard the lyrics. But I didn't. It really is stupid.

let freedom ring, let the white dove sing
let the whole world know that today is a day of reckoning
let the weak be strong
So far so good right? OK, here's where it gets stupid....

let the right be wrong:confused:
roll the stone away, let the guilty pay, it’s independence day

Let the right be wrong? WTF? That's not a good thing! Either she's just a shitty songwriter and grasping at any dichotomy that rhymes with "strong" or she's a lefty liberal and wants "The Right" to be wrong. Namely... Sean Hannity!

Either way, Hannity is a jackhole for using it.

paulitics
08-07-2007, 09:07 PM
(What I think did me in was a simple explanation what a neocon is, how neoconservatism was founded by a Irving Kristol, a trotskyist, with his trotskyist wife, and father of Bill Kristol. And that he received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Bush in 2003. Ironic, as the diehards call RP the trotskyist.)

HaHa. That sort of stuff makes them squirm. Then when you hear them say they would rather vote for Hillary than Paul, you know how accurate it is.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 09:20 PM
They refer to all dissenting opinion as trolling... they're so fascist like

Mani
08-07-2007, 09:29 PM
They are attacking Ron Paul, it means they consider him a threat. They realize ignoring him no longer works.

inibo
08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Basic isn't all that mentally challenging these days. Not like it used to be. The drill instructors can't even curse you any more.

Wow, I thought Lackland AFB was a joke when I was there back in 1971, but it was Paris Island compared to what you describe. :eek:

ape
08-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Hannity is a fat slob and an ex construction worker. I find it funny how some ditch digger thinks he knows better than Congressman Paul on what our foreign policy should be. His callers gotta be some of the dumbest people I have ever heard.

TheConstitutionLives
08-07-2007, 10:46 PM
I really want to kick Hannity's traitor ass. I can't stand that SOB.

LibertyEagle
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
They would not even be bringing Dr. Paul's name up to drag him through the mud, if they weren't worried about him gaining traction.

Every time they take a swing, remember that and smile. It will get worse, much worse, before we win this thing.

Shink
08-07-2007, 11:22 PM
We don't use M14s or AK47s in the regular Army. Basic training uses M16 A2s.

I went to basic (Ft. Benning) in 1991. It was still a little bit hard then but not too bad. Mostly just physical.

Jump school isn't very hard either.

What was more difficult was my unit in the 82nd Abn division. They used to treat the new guys "cherries" like shit for about a year...

I have a couple updates to your info on Basic...at least for me in January of 04.

It all depends on your specific drill sergeants as to how challenging it is. For me, it wasn't the physical part, it was the constant air of depression, that 'prison' feel, the punishment for the mistakes of others. Also, if you think there isn't cussing...I don't know who you're talking about, but there was more cussing in my time there than anywhere else I've experienced in the world. (Maybe you're talking about those fucking POGs?)Also, we use M16A4s in basic.

Jump school isn't hard, it just sucks. Yeah, life in the 82nd is what's the trial of a lifetime. It is fucking misery. I can't tell you how much I hate everything about everything in the Army. FTA FTA FTA FTA FTA.

Anyway....Yeah, Hannity doesn't have the balls to do anything like this, nor the integrity to admit he's actually not a neocon, but bought and paid to brainwash idiots.

Shellshock1918
08-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Hope he gets a kick out of it when the Ron Paul supporters flock to the polls!!!
Jackass!!

ROFL

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Is a "dial test" ratings?

beermotor
08-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Keep the attacks coming. This stuff is still just skirmishes. They'll ramp up the hate as we move forward. This just means we're getting somewhere now. Maybe Ron Paul needs a "He Hate Me" jersey. (ok, obscure reference)

HAHAHAHA

Man, that would be AWESOME. Can we get him to wear one? Holy crap, I would pee myself.