PDA

View Full Version : I killed 3 signs today..

microsect
02-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Ok guys I killed 3 Mitt Romney signs today. These suckers have been popping up everywhere. There is no need to worry; we have been bombarding San Diego County with Ron Paul signs and literature.

hillertexas
02-04-2008, 05:54 PM
:)

Vetalem
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
LOL.

2 of my 10 got killed recently...

SophisticatedFarmGirl
02-04-2008, 08:51 PM
On our date night, my hubby and I sprinkled RP signs all over our town. It was pouring down rain and so much FUN! I felt particularly evil for placing our signs in front of the only McVain sign.

SophisticatedFarmGirl
02-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Ironically, we saw one of our signs taken down by a man from a "Stop Police Brutality" van.

dodgers2213
02-04-2008, 08:53 PM

RPinUptownChi
02-04-2008, 10:40 PM
--

Mini-Me
02-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Hahaha...either the "Stop Police Brutality" people were total morons who know nothing about Paul (considering he should be their hero!), or someone else is trying to kill two birds with one stone: Take down Paul signs and make the "Stop Police Brutality" people look like jerks.

dblee
02-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Ok guys I killed 3 Mitt Romney signs today. These suckers have been popping up everywhere. There is no need to worry; we have been bombarding San Diego County with Ron Paul signs and literature.

murderer!

CTAC
02-05-2008, 12:45 AM
is it legal to touch campaign signs in CA?
There is nothing in Constitution about Rommney signs. I killed two.

chelu
02-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Wwrpd.

blackbird12
02-05-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm so pissed. I've been relishing the chance to kill some competitors signs. But driving around San Diego, all I ever see are RP signs.

I just went to the polling place thinking, surely some paid Mitt goons tagged there today, but nope. Just 2 RP signs. So I made it 3.

>: )

Signzit
02-05-2008, 02:50 AM
We see Fair Tax signs spamming our hyws!

I was canvassing at a local watering hole and heard a some dudes talking...

"Like, 15 or 20 Fair Tax. org Signs in each intersection they do. They have tried to run us. They are not local and will not return."

"Also there was a group of college kids painted over them with RP stuff and returned the signs to their locations the very next day."

So they're toasting to the Fair Tax Sign Spammers that came to town for the donation.

Everyone else is playing fair and sharing nicely, except McPain's people, they are killing signs, Ron Paul's any way. They are also not local.

RonPaulFTW08
02-05-2008, 03:02 AM
I'm pretty amazed at myself - I've only killed 1 sign this whole campaign (and it was a rudy one for cryin out loud). I've been really tempted, but since none of my RP signs have been killed yet, I've been playing nice.

We put up about 400 new signs in Irvine/Orange county today (over 10 of us)... I AM TIRED!

Hmmm.... ok you guys are making me regret not stomping on those mccain and romney signs =/

Bender
02-05-2008, 03:05 AM
I started killing Romney signs once RP signs started to go missing. Actually, I've been using the wiring from those sings on RP sings that needed them. :)

RonPaulFTW08
02-05-2008, 03:19 AM
I started killing Romney signs once RP signs started to go missing. Actually, I've been using the wiring from those sings on RP sings that needed them. :)

LOL the one rudy sign i killed, well I actually put RP stickers all over it and now its hanging on the fence at a fwy offramp.:D Fuck arent u tired bender?

Peterjar
02-05-2008, 03:41 AM
WWRPD

What Would Ron Paul Do?

He wouldn't kill signs man.

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 03:47 AM
There is nothing in Constitution about Rommney signs. I killed two.

Sorry, I have to disagree with those who are taking other candidates' signs down. They have the right to their own personal property, just like we do. Ron Paul would not approve of us doing this. We represent Ron Paul, and should not be taking other signs down. I would think by now, as badly as we have been treated by everyone, that we would learn a simple thing - we will become the evil we are trying to change if we do evil things. Come on guys, use some common sense here. We should be representing Ron Paul the way he represents us - with honor and integrity.

leglock
02-05-2008, 04:19 AM
So if some one does it to us...

Are they "censoring" us?

Just a question..

Mini-Me
02-05-2008, 05:01 AM
Sorry, I have to disagree with those who are taking other candidates' signs down. They have the right to their own personal property, just like we do. Ron Paul would not approve of us doing this. We represent Ron Paul, and should not be taking other signs down. I would think by now, as badly as we have been treated by everyone, that we would learn a simple thing - we will become the evil we are trying to change if we do evil things. Come on guys, use some common sense here. We should be representing Ron Paul the way he represents us - with honor and integrity.

Seconded...let's show a bit more class than McCain's people. No matter how misguided other people may be for supporting anyone other than Ron Paul, it's unethical to vandalize or steal their private property. Just like us, these people paid good money for their signs, and they're only trying to get the word out about their [immeasurably inferior] candidate...
That said, if you see someone spamming other people's private property with signs for these guys, feel free to clean up their litter :p

Truth Warrior
02-05-2008, 05:07 AM
I guess the sign killers here just really don't "get" Ron's correct views on private property. :(

You're not doing anything positive for Ron, with your actions.<IMHO> Lead by positive actions, please.

pwnsey
02-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm sick and tired with the level of immaturity in the RP community. You complain when people destroy RP signs and you go out and destroy others campaign signs. You obviously have no concept of private property. Leave the community please and find something else to fill your time with.

You people sicken me.

RonPaulFTW08
02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Ironically, we saw one of our signs taken down by a man from a "Stop Police Brutality" van.

You wanna know ironic? I was canvassing parking garages and saw this Honda hybrid whatever car with a big fat NO MORE WAR sticker with a peace sign. So I come up to it as 2 older ladies are getting in the car. I asked them if they wanted a flyer and they said no. Then I immediately said that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who is opposed to the Iraq war, to which one lady replied in a very very mean tone "Yes I know exactly who he is" without even looking at me and then leaving.

What the f&ck.. Maybe they stole that car from a hippie and forgot to take off the sticker?

RonPaulFTW08
02-05-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm sick and tired with the level of immaturity in the RP community. You complain when people destroy RP signs and you go out and destroy others campaign signs. You obviously have no concept of private property. Leave the community please and find something else to fill your time with.

You people sicken me.

I think most of us understand the concept of respect for private property. But hey sometimes you just gotta be a little bit rebellious you know? They are just yard signs, and besides this IS The Revolution!

I know its wrong, its unethical blah blah blah.. But even if these guys go to hell for killing signs, I'm pretty sure it won't be like the 9th level of hell or something.. I say Satan would just make them go stand in the corner for a couple hours and send them home =/

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.

pwnsey
02-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I think most of us understand the concept of respect for private property. But hey sometimes you just gotta be a little bit rebellious you know? They are just yard signs, and besides this IS The Revolution!

I know its wrong, its unethical blah blah blah.. But even if these guys go to hell for killing signs, I'm pretty sure it won't be like the 9th level of hell or something.. I say Satan would just make them go stand in the corner for a couple hours and send them home =/

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.

Stop rationalizing private property destruction. It's not right, and it gives a bad name to the community. If any of you truly understood what you stand for you would believe that what this moron has done is wrong. You would not want it to be done to your signs, so don't do it to others. It's that simple. Grow up.

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 04:05 PM

I guess they wanted to place them where more people will see them! :o

microsect
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
How can it be private property when the signs are posted on PUBLIC property?

FreeTraveler
02-05-2008, 05:17 PM
How can it be private property when the signs are posted on PUBLIC property?

The signs are private property, being displayed on public property, as is allowed. Would it be OK to take a car because somebody parked it on the street?

Theft is theft, guys. Otherwise, just a "little" theft like taxation is OK too.

robskicks
02-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Here in san diego, I was noticing a bunch of new Ron Paul signs everywhere then suddenly someone took them all down.

microsect
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
The signs are private property, being displayed on public property, as is allowed. Would it be OK to take a car because somebody parked it on the street?

Ok I’m not going to argue with you. I have my reasons for taking them down.

Fire with Fire

Edward
02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
It's one thing to do such an idiotic thing... it's another to brag about it.

Travisism
02-06-2008, 02:27 AM

I put up 25 signs a week and a half ago in pouring rain. Every sign is now gone. We aren't going to get name recognition by "playing fair" and putting our sign next to the ENEMY'S sign. This isn't some high school experiment. Our country's freedoms and liberties are at stake and your solution is to let the enemy gain support because of whats fair?

This election is far from fair. This is a war. You have those who support this country and the freedom it was founded on, and those who support free handouts at the cost of the destruction of private liberty and personal freedoms. Ignorance is no excuse for a vote for any other candidate.

You can call me a thief, you can tell me I am hurting Ron Paul and compare my taking down signs to the government stealing my hard earned pay, but I will continue to rip to shreds every opposing sign I see. Ron Paul is Freedom. Those who oppose him, or the constitution, or personal freedoms... is an enemy to me, is an enemy to my family, is an enemy to the country. We can try to take them in with love and the message that Ron Paul, and all of us, fights for, but if it falls on deaf ears, what is one to do?

That being said:
m
http://innovation9.com/signs.jpg

My Monday night sign raid. Call me evil, but no mccain, romney, or huck sign is safe in Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, or Rancho Santa Margarita.

This is my peaceful protest to the tyranny of those who test my dedication to the freedom and ideals of which this country was found.

RonPaulFTW08
02-06-2008, 03:46 AM

RonPaulFTW08
02-06-2008, 03:53 AM

You do have a point. If you don't ever steal then you know what, good for you. You will go to heaven and all that. I might not be able to afford that luxury in this lifetime =/

pwnsey
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
I put up 25 signs a week and a half ago in pouring rain. Every sign is now gone. We aren't going to get name recognition by "playing fair" and putting our sign next to the ENEMY'S sign. This isn't some high school experiment. Our country's freedoms and liberties are at stake and your solution is to let the enemy gain support because of whats fair?

This election is far from fair. This is a war. You have those who support this country and the freedom it was founded on, and those who support free handouts at the cost of the destruction of private liberty and personal freedoms. Ignorance is no excuse for a vote for any other candidate.

You can call me a thief, you can tell me I am hurting Ron Paul and compare my taking down signs to the government stealing my hard earned pay, but I will continue to rip to shreds every opposing sign I see. Ron Paul is Freedom. Those who oppose him, or the constitution, or personal freedoms... is an enemy to me, is an enemy to my family, is an enemy to the country. We can try to take them in with love and the message that Ron Paul, and all of us, fights for, but if it falls on deaf ears, what is one to do?

That being said:
m
http://innovation9.com/signs.jpg

My Monday night sign raid. Call me evil, but no mccain, romney, or huck sign is safe in Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, or Rancho Santa Margarita.

This is my peaceful protest to the tyranny of those who test my dedication to the freedom and ideals of which this country was found.

Ok so according to your statement the MSM should continue to do what they do because it's what they believe. It's sad that little immature punks like you live in the same city as me. Scum.

freedomforall
02-06-2008, 05:27 PM
All right, I'll be the neigh sayer. Let's not lose accountablity by coloring outside of the lines

Travisism
02-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Ok so according to your statement the MSM should continue to do what they do because it's what they believe. It's sad that little immature punks like you live in the same city as me. Scum.

Why don't you go read up on what McCain and Romney want to do to this country.

This is the ignorance of many against the passion of few. You aren't going to help fuel passion with civil obedience and merely ignoring propaganda that aims to destroy this country.

Down with Tyranny.

edit: I just want to add in that I respect where you are coming from, and have no hard feelings towards your view on how to fight for freedom. I merely have a differing view. Lets not argue on whats a better way to support Ron Paul.

MrZach
02-07-2008, 01:56 AM

ick... :( not a fan of playing dirty... :(
keep your integrity in tact, folks...