PDA

View Full Version : Going For The Gold.

CasualApathy
02-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Throughout this campaign WE The Grassroots have faced immense challenges, and we are yet to taste defeat. Even when the mountain seemed to tall to climb we banded together, and together we broke fundraising records. Now we face our darkest hour, the suppression of Ron Paul and our movement is total and in our face.

The MSM is waving a giant red flag hoping that we will fight them, keeping us frustrated and distracted. They know that they have no more credibility amongst us, so in order to keep some control over us they provoke, abuse and taunt us... I say let them. We must realise that the MSM is a creature of the past, desperately trying to stay relevant, we must stop feeding the beast. We have to "let it go", and refocus all our energy where it matters, where we can make a difference.

RP has asked for an additional 3,2 million dollars by the end of the day tomorrow, and we CAN make that happen, if we truly want it. It translates to about 25-30.000 donations tomorrow which as we all know is only a small fraction of the people who have donated to the campaign so far. This is doable, but it will take all of us. We need to all agree to work on this goal together, right now in this thread, and we must spread the word to every RP website and forum to get even more onboard.

I for one don't like the taste of defeat, let us show them all what a well coordinated and focused group of free individuals can truly achieve. Help me in this effort.

In Liberty
Matthew

Shinerxx
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
We are able to give approx. $1.25 million each week on average. I am afraid if we give give give now and get our goal the money might be dried up for the next month. I hope I am not right. I will donate tomorrow regardless the outcome.

CasualApathy
02-04-2008, 06:05 PM
We are able to give approx. $1.25 million each week on average. I am afraid if we give give give now and get our goal the money might be dried up for the next month. I hope I am not right. I will donate tomorrow regardless the outcome.

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

Now we are two, will you help spread this message with me?