PDA

View Full Version : chrispeden.net is available

Jeremy
02-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Someone should by this and make a site showing what a jerk Chris Peden is. (I can help if someone does this)

Then we can push it to the top at Google

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Who is Chris Peden?

Fields
02-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Who is Chris Peden?

+1

AlexMerced
plus, we should spend less time building awareness for people we don't like and awareness or people like Brent Sanders and Dean Santoro... or myself even :) (http://www.mercedforfreedom.com)

RonPaulFanInGA
Who is Chris Peden?

The neocon running against Ron Paul in the republican primary in TX-14. Hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but has been really negative and hateful towards Ron Paul (especially in his direct mailers).

Jeremy
02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
The neocon running against Ron Paul in the republican primary in TX-14. Hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but has been really negative and hateful towards Ron Paul (especially in his direct mailers).

Yes

But let's not get arrogant and say he has no chance. He has endorsements on his site against Paul and who knows where it'll go if more people are neocons...

Oh and guess what... he twisted an RP supporter's words. Someone form here said RP was the true conservative, and Peden change it to say he was...

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 05:39 PM
still, I've heard his poll numbers are really low, probably heavilyy due to name recognition, let's not up his name recognition.

The people in ROn's district have known Ron for years and I'm sure they wouldn't have elected him so many times if small smears effected them.

How about spreading the word about Rick Frey, a libertarian running for congress in texas, he could use the help.

Jeremy
02-04-2008, 05:41 PM
still, I've heard his poll numbers are really low, probably heavilyy due to name recognition, let's not up his name recognition.

The people in ROn's district have known Ron for years and I'm sure they wouldn't have elected him so many times if small smears effected them.

How about spreading the word about Rick Frey, a libertarian running for congress in texas, he could use the help.

OK, but if the poll numbers go up we should take action...

We just need to keep an eye on things. Whether RP is president or not, this Peden guy should not win... he's a jerk

RonPaulFanInGA
02-04-2008, 05:43 PM
But let's not get arrogant and say he has no chance. He has endorsements on his site against Paul and who knows where it'll go if more people are neocons...

His campaign mirrors that of the one Cynthia Sinatra ran against Paul in the republican primary in 2006. Same endorsements. Same BS charges against Paul. Almost the same amount of money (Peden has given his campaign 134,000 dollars of his own money, Sinatra gave her campaign 150,000 dollars of her own money).

In the end, Paul beat his republican challenger in 2006 by a huge 56 percentage-point margin (Paul: 78%, Sinatra: 22%). Paul also still enjoys a 70% job approval rating in his own district.

I can't see this Peden clown doing much better this time around in 2008. I just can't.

dblee
02-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Paul's a national figure now, i'm sure they're all very proud of their congressman. Nonetheless, send him money! www.defendthedistrict.com

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 06:06 PM
another congressional fundraiser for Ron Paul, Brent Sanders, Dean Santoro, and more

http://www.libertywarchest.com

but we should keep an eye, but I'm sure the teax supporters are doing their job

Mystile
02-04-2008, 06:07 PM
isn't Dondero also trying to challenge RP? lol

BigFatRock
02-04-2008, 06:16 PM
This is all you need to know about Chris Peden:

Thomas Jefferson, one of the writers of the constitution, funded an exploration of the west with funds from the federal government.

He's trying to fight Ron on "constitutional" grounds here, but if this is indicative of his expertise on constitutional theory, then Ron will rip him to shreds.....

Jefferson was at the convention in spirit, but had nothing to do with writing the Constitution, but we know that.

AlexMerced
02-04-2008, 06:19 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111547 read this