PDA

View Full Version : Former Aide Eric Dondero - That Cassius has a mean and hungry look

constituent
08-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Wow! My old boss is even more off his rocker than I could have ever imagined. This interview makes it clear his foreign policy is simply: Wave the White Flag and Retreat. Ron Paul wants to be a Girlie Man Nation: Never stand up to your enemies.

We tried non-interventionism in the 1990s with Clinton. No response to the first World Trade Center bombing. Weak responses or no responses at all to the attacks on our East African Embassies, the Kobar Towers or the USS Cole. It only served to encourage Bin Laden. Bin Laden has been quoted repeatedly as saying he watched our pull-out of Somalia and our other weak responses, and knew that America could not stomach the fight.

Ron Paul believes that the only reason Radical Muslims hate us is because of our foreign policy. Nothing could be further from the truth. They hate us for who we are. They hate our culture. They hate Christianity. They hate our freedom of speech. They hate our wealth. If it was all about our foreign intervention in the Middle East, and our support for Israel, than why are the Radical Muslims rampaging all across Western Europe? Do the Dutch and Danes have troops stationed in Muslim lands? Last time I checked the French weren't such strong supporters of "Zionist" Israel. His argument that it's all about our foreign policy falls flat on its face when one considers the assault of Radical Islam on Western Europe today.

I'm completely embarrassed that I ever worked for the man. And as a constituent who lives in his District, I certainly hope he is defeated by a sane candidate in the GOP primary. He does not represent the views of Southeast Texans.

Eric Dondero, Fmr. Senior Aide
US Congressman Ron Paul, (R-TX)
1997-2003

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21840&page=1#c1

And this wanker wants to run for office in my district? Get real. I read his little bit in the Victoria Advocate... what a putz.

SeanEdwards
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
What an assclown.

constituent
08-07-2007, 07:09 PM
it should be lean and hungry... whoops.

kylejack
08-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Eric Dondero,
Alright, so you're on hiatus from mainstreamlibertarian.com for a "special assignment", and I've heard you mention Rudy a few times. Are you now in his employ? Why don't you just let us all know what this special assignment is that you're working on so we can know how much credit and legitimacy to ascribe to your comments.

Also, Doctor Paul asked me to tell you that you're fired...again.

--Kyle

Heh, I commented. ;)

constituent
08-07-2007, 07:11 PM
i love the part about non-interventionism being our strategy in the 90's and then talking about Somalia... hmmm...

and geee... what was that other little pet project called... uhhh, you know w/ NATO and Slobo... geez, what was that little country called...

countries... country... whatever.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-07-2007, 07:12 PM
What an assclown.

And an asshat ;)

constituent
08-07-2007, 07:13 PM
asshat is my favorite... i'm using that one all the time now... drives the mrs. crazy!

FSP-Rebel
08-07-2007, 08:29 PM
asshat is my favorite... i'm using that one all the time now... drives the mrs. crazy!
Asshat or douche, either way, get's the point across. I've hated this bastard for awhile now. Can't he just go to Iraq and get shot? Christ

ksuguy
08-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Dondero has been a notorious douchebag for years. He's got a lot of people out there that dislike him.

aravoth
08-07-2007, 08:43 PM
OK, I was sent to kosovo because of Bill Clinton. That had nothing to do with National Security, Bill clinton also imposed sanctions on Iraq and killed over 500,000 children by starving them to death. Then, While they were starving, he dropped over 1500 bombs on them even though they couldn't get thier air force off the ground. Does that sound like non-intervention to you? This guy is a complete peice of shit, I'd love to show him what interventionism is.

constituent
08-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I was kinda hope'n we could focus on Cassius.

MozoVote
08-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I hope some of the RP brigade in Texas has time to follow this turncoat and razz him where he speaks.

david.griffus
08-07-2007, 08:52 PM
The guy is a total tool. He wouldn't stand a chance against the good doctor.

constituent
08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
naah... we're busy with some very serious real issues here. razzing doesn't get you anywhere w/ anyone around here. if ron runs for congress (he won't, he'll be too busy w/ the presidency), no one stands a chance... hands down.

FSP-Rebel
08-07-2007, 08:54 PM
I hope some of the RP brigade in Texas has time to follow this turncoat and razz him where he speaks.
Since he went against Paul, his career has been ruined. He's a Guliani washup that mise well retire on his military benefits.

PHenry
08-07-2007, 08:56 PM
"I'm completely embarrassed that I ever worked for the man."

I have a sneaking suspicion that the feeling might be mutual.

FSP-Rebel
08-07-2007, 08:58 PM
"I'm completely embarrassed that I ever worked for the man."

I have a sneaking suspicion that the feeling might be mutual.
Must have been to dumb to realize that Paul's stances were guided by the Constitution. Where's Dondero from, Mars?

max
08-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Dunder-head-o needs to be schooled on history.

WW1: US intervention prolonged a war that was about to be over. As a result of US entry and subsequent Versaiiles treaty, Germany was ruined (setting stage for WW2), the abortion-like artificial state of Yugoslavia was created (setting the stage for Bosnian, Croatian, and Kosovo wars of the 90's)..Russia was also taken over by communists because war was prolonged...MILLIONS SLAUGHTERED

WW2: US intervention (after FDR provoked Japan) and our post war policy gave East Europe to Stalin (setting stage for Cold War), gave Manchuria to Stalin (who then gave it Mao..who then took over China..KILLING MILLIONS. North Korea was also given to Stalin's control (setting stage for Korean War and Vietnam war..AND CAMBODIAN GENOCIDE OF MILLIONS)

Middle East: Clinton's annual bombardment and crushing sanctions on Iraq, and his grossly biased policy favoring terrorist Israeli government, set stage for anti-US animosity.

These are only a FEW examples...And this dipshit wants even more disatrous intervention? Why doesnt he pick up a gun and go fight?

constituent
08-07-2007, 09:02 PM
FSP: haha...

"write this down:

M

A

R

S

MARS BITCHES!"

-dave chapelle.

MozoVote
08-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Back when I was in high school, about 22 years ago ... I remember them explaining the sinking of the Lusitania, and the Zimmerman letter. But even then, I could tell then that those events had happened months before our entry into WWI. It never did make much sense. It just seemed more like Woodrow Wilson decided to get involved.

constituent
08-07-2007, 09:05 PM
How about the USS Maine... can't forget that little blemish on the face of our great nation's hx.

Hook
08-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Max should school him in a op-ed in the Victoria paper.

FSP-Rebel
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Since Dondero is a GOP-neocon implant into the LP, I have a vendetta against him. He's a Paul sellout and a bitch to boot. I think he gets turned on when Rudy dresses in drag. Either way, he deserves a knuckle-sandwich.

Hook
08-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Dondero is a member of the LP?

Hook
08-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Why? The LP has been against Iraq since the beginning.

beermotor
08-08-2007, 04:48 AM
i love the part about non-interventionism being our strategy in the 90's and then talking about Somalia... hmmm...

and geee... what was that other little pet project called... uhhh, you know w/ NATO and Slobo... geez, what was that little country called...

countries... country... whatever.

I was just thinking that.

Dondero is "FUCKING CLOWNSHOES"...

Kuldebar
08-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Dumbdero gets off from the attention guys. He scours the web for mention of his name and gets a chubby.

I'd suggest you just stop being provoked by such a feebler. In fact, there's pretty damning evidence available on the web to reveal the true caliber of Dumbdero's character.

libertarian4321
08-08-2007, 05:25 AM
From Dondero's blog:

"Credentials: I'm one of the Top libertarian political activists in the Nation, if not currently THEE Number One libertarian political activist. My libertarian resume would make your head spin. If you took the test and did well, say above 8 "yeses" with one or two "maybes" thrown in, please kneel down at this moment."

Really?

Okay, I've been a Libertarian for almost 15 years, and a pretty active one at that- I've run for political office a number of times, been a county chairman, gone to conventions, read the party news religiously, etc. I'm not claiming to have "founded" anything, but I've been a lot more active than the average Libertarian.

Today is the first time I've ever heard of the guy. Seriously.

Also, he claims he started the Republican Liberty Caucus- the RLC is an organization of members of congress- this clown has never held any office.

I think the boy is full of hot air...

CJLauderdale4
08-08-2007, 06:18 AM
My dad lives in Ganado and has voted for RP many times. The people in District 14 won't vote for this loser!!

freelance
08-08-2007, 06:32 AM
Okay, I've been a Libertarian for almost 15 years, and a pretty active one at that- I've run for political office a number of times

And, how did that work out for you?

constituent
08-08-2007, 07:35 AM
libertarian... keep 'em coming (particularly quotes, writing projects, pet projects, etc.)...

this is my district and i care alot about the direction we will continue in after RP wins the republican primaries... i grew up w/ "Taxpayer's Best Friend" signs... it's like Golden Arches or something to me (and most people I know), hard to imagine a world w/out RP as our rep... don't really want to anyway, but he'll do more as the pres.

Need the info. while it's still early... you should have read the victoria advocate peice... someone's in their pocket methinks, the other day they ran an AP RP article out of Austin that spoke of Ron Paul as being something like an "obscure" congressman from SE Texas... hmmm, how about your (Victoria's) House Representative... there is some sort of concerted effort taking place, so we could use the ammo.

thanx

disinter
08-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Dumbdero is just pissed because Ron Paul fired him... still holding a grudge.

Additionally, he is a shill. I am pretty sure he works for Fruity Rudy.

DeadheadForPaul
08-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Okay, I've been a Libertarian for almost 15 years, and a pretty active one at that
Today is the first time I've ever heard of the guy. Seriously.

I think the boy is full of hot air...

I agree. I was only a member of the LP for 4 years but I've heard of the majority of top-notch bloggers, activists, etc. This guy's name does not even register

Swmorgan77
08-08-2007, 09:04 AM
We tried non-interventionism in the 1990s with Clinton.

WTF do you call KOSOVO, dumb-arse?

kaligula
08-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Always good for a laugh

http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/Dondero%20-%20Bush%20was%20right,%2005-03-03.htm

constituent
08-08-2007, 10:15 AM
whoa kaligula.... droppin the big bombs...

any way to verify this... that is too huge, career O-V-E-R! Atleast here.

this fella's beginning to remind me of that no-impeachment former aid/shill of joe liebermann's (please don't accuse me of anti-semitism.)