PDA

View Full Version : Welcomed to the Twilite Zone of corruption

Captain Shays
05-24-2007, 01:26 AM
I spread this site around for all my friends to vote for Ron Paul (if they like him).

For a few days he was pretty close to the winner's circle. Then they removed him and replaced his picture with one of George Bush in a army uniorm with a caption that reads "why your vote for president matters".

Then at the bottom where they say something relevant about the candidates, this is what they have about Ron Paul

.................................................. Ron Paul Waits for Spaceship Home
73 year old horse's ass will take cult followers to distant planet... In response to ongoing spam attacks and thuggish intimidation tactics racetrack officials issued a ruling banning Ron Paul and Ron Paul's entire barn workforce from the racetrack indefinitely. All prior and future wagers placed on Ron Paul were declared invalid and deleted from the toteboard. Ron Paul supporters and their actions have been declared irrelevant to the 2008 election race. A large flying saucer will soon arrive to take Ron Paul and his most faithful anti-Semitic devotees to Ron Paul's home planet of Xanadix 4.

http://www.2008horserace.com/

Korey Kaczynski
05-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Ignore This Site Jesus People

Craig_R
05-24-2007, 01:54 AM
thats kinda funny, really tho, I think we got the internet pretty much covered. lets take it to the streets folks

I got my truck plastered with home made ron paul signs , I'm talking to people, with some success I might add.

its time to step outside smell the flowers and tell the masses that the country isnt doomed.