PDA

View Full Version : Could be BIG Endorsement any second! Alex Jones interview Willie Nelson

faraway
02-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Listen live here

He's already said he doesn't buyt the official 911 theory, never has. Also he would end the war immediately and more

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

trey4sports
02-04-2008, 04:28 PM
id love it. but it wont do shit for us

pacelli
02-04-2008, 04:29 PM
This was actually live from 12p - 3p EST, we had a long thread going. Willie says that "I like Ron Paul", he says that he is a "great candidate and a great man". That's as close as he gets.

Karsten
02-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Wooohooo!!! This could be absolutely HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Ingram
02-04-2008, 04:33 PM
That would be so great if Willie Nelson endorsed Paul, but I don't see it happening. Also, a little off topic but when will Penn & Teller endorse Paul? I though it has been coming for about a month now.

LibertyEagle
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Listen live here

He's already said he doesn't buyt the official 911 theory, never has. Also he would end the war immediately and more

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

It is NOT live. You are listening to a replay. And NO, he did not endorse Ron.

ToryNotion
02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
great real people. willie has to sell records and fill concert halls to pay his bills. he may love and agree with ron paul but i really doubt he's going to publicly endorse RP. to little to gain and too much to lose. if hope i'm wrong but thats the sense i get.

smoke.stack
02-04-2008, 04:45 PM
willie owned the oil companies... oh wow..

faraway
02-04-2008, 05:17 PM
It is NOT live. You are listening to a replay. And NO, he did not endorse Ron.

Sorry 'bout that. When I clicked on "listen live" I assumed it was just that, Silly me. More proof you can't believe everything you read, see, hear on the net.

I did think I was quite lucky to click in right as the interview was starting, that pesky Alex Jones tricked me!

Anyway, Willie sure seems to be a firm believer in "the message" and certainly did not talk against Paul, quite the contrary. Funny, for all his toughness against the mighty elite, Jones should also have the balls to push the question and ask who if anyone Nelson would endorse, and insist on an answer, but he was more interested in talking about 911, which could also be bad press (even worse press) for Nelson than endorsing RP. It was a great opportunity to talk about the election of their homeboy, but maybe they agreed beforehand not to.

I can't believe that his open skepticism on 911 will go unnoticed by the Bill-O and the MSM, and they could even add that Nelson called RP a great candidate to further connect RP with the 911 doubters.

What say you?

Mesogen
02-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Why WOULDN'T Willie endorse Ron Paul? The man has been to war with the IRS, realizes that small farmers have been raped by the corporate government, is anti-war, and enjoys herbal refreshment. I don't see why he isn't campaigning for Ron Paul right now.

Airborn
02-04-2008, 05:21 PM
great real people. willie has to sell records and fill concert halls to pay his bills. he may love and agree with ron paul but i really doubt he's going to publicly endorse RP. to little to gain and too much to lose. if hope i'm wrong but thats the sense i get.

that is so wrong. Do you know anything at all about Willie? Willie speaks his mind. I mean he just came out and said he believes 911 was a cover up, what do you think he will gain from that?

Airborn
02-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Why WOULDN'T Willie endorse Ron Paul? The man has been to war with the IRS, realizes that small farmers have been raped by the corporate government, is anti-war, and enjoys herbal refreshment. I don't see why he isn't campaigning for Ron Paul right now.

I think he is stuck too much on the health care issue, he is a dem. I hope he does look more into Paul and endorses him, that would be great.

The One
02-04-2008, 05:23 PM

LOL at "herbal refreshment".

faraway
02-04-2008, 05:26 PM
I think he is stuck too much on the health care issue, he is a dem. I hope he does look more into Paul and endorses him, that would be great.
Yeah, he did mention in a sad sort of way that he thought Hillary and Obama would/should be more anti-war but they're not, dem fer sure.

Alex Libman
02-04-2008, 05:30 PM
MP3: http://prisonplanet.com/audio/040208nelson.mp3

Mesogen
02-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Yeah, he did mention in a sad sort of way that he thought Hillary and Obama would/should be more anti-war but they're not, dem fer sure.

Ew. I'll have to listen to this interview.

If Willie is wishy washy on the war, then that makes me lose a bit of respect for him.

ignoranceisntbliss
02-04-2008, 06:00 PM
That would be so great if Willie Nelson endorsed Paul, but I don't see it happening. Also, a little off topic but when will Penn & Teller endorse Paul? I though it has been coming for about a month now.

Penn DID:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIAnfd3X1Gw

Ira Aten
02-04-2008, 06:44 PM
that Willie also said that the moment he saw WTC towers I and II come down that he KNEW it was a controlled demolition.

Everyone wants Willies endorsement for Ron Paul, but what are you gonna do about the fact that Willie is now a "Truther"?

Does that mean he's crazy, or a tin foil hat wearing nutball????????????

I don't think so boys.

I wish Willie would endorse RP.

I'd love to try to see John McCain or Sean Hannity try to denegrate Willie Nelson on television. That would be a trick in and of itself.

NOBODY would stand for it.

You don't mess with TEXAS.