PDA

View Full Version : GET OUT AND CANVAS!!!!!!! Most are still undecided!!

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 04:05 PM
HIt up Shopping Malls
Hit Up Post Offices'
Hit up Subways

If you live in a state that only allows repubs to vote.... ask .

"Are you a republican and not sure who to vote for?"

of

"Are you a registered republican or independent ...."

Stand outside supermarkets or wherever there is alot of foot-traffice. Dont' take alot of time on each person, as a question or two.... and give them a flyer.

"how do feel about amnesty? (against mccain..)"?

etc...

pacelli
02-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Bump for serious time crunch. Hit the registered republicans first!

LibertyEagle
02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
bump

schweicks88
02-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Last night I put up about 20 RP signs around my precint at about 330 in the morning before i had to drive back to school. It was a god send that we just had a massive snowstorm that day because i put the signs in places where they arent "exactly" supposed to be.... especially loaded up signs around the retirement home :) Seriously, who is going to walk 15 steps into 2 feet of snow to take down a little sign? :)

firebirdnation
02-04-2008, 04:31 PM
I was out canvassing today, but I am out of Materials. Our state coordinator, Robert Pegram, was supposed to drop off some materials but he never did show up. I hit about 150 houses today, and could have easily quadrupled that had I had enough materials.

Lord Xar
02-04-2008, 04:33 PM
I was out canvassing today, but I am out of Materials. Our state coordinator, Robert Pegram, was supposed to drop off some materials but he never did show up. I hit about 150 houses today, and could have easily quadrupled that had I had enough materials.

call him. when I call my state coordinator, she either picks up or calls right back..

Michael Ingram
02-04-2008, 04:33 PM
give waiters the info on no-tax tips as well

firebirdnation
02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
call him. when I call my state coordinator, she either picks up or calls right back..

Yes, I should have given him a phone call once I realized he wasn't going to drop off materials and Holly Clearman never returned my e-mails. He said he would stop by sometime before Super Tuesday, and I gave him my home address and phone number and figured it was a done deal.