PDA

View Full Version : The economic disaster that is military keynesianism

Bradley in DC
02-04-2008, 03:59 PM
http://mondediplo.com/2008/02/05military

The economic disaster that is military keynesianism
Why the US has really gone broke
Global confidence in the US economy has reached zero, as was proved by last month’s stock market meltdown. But there is an enormous anomaly in the US economy above and beyond the subprime mortgage crisis, the housing bubble and the prospect of recession: 60 years of misallocation of resources, and borrowings, to the establishment and maintenance of a military-industrial complex as the basis of the nation’s economic life

constituent
02-04-2008, 04:46 PM
keynes was a sick bastard. by the end of wwii, he was fearing the consequence of peace.

imo, people should have to study keynes to understand the natural ends of the welfare/warfare
state. the epitome of elitism.

if i could ask keynes one question it would be, "whose good life?"

RockEnds
02-04-2008, 04:50 PM
keynes was a sick bastard. by the end of wwii, he was fearing the consequence of peace.

imo, people should have to study keynes to understand the natural ends of the welfare/warfare
state. the epitome of elitism.

if i could ask keynes one question it would be, "whose good life?"

Please no! I still have nightmares about Dr. Sutterlin's class in Keynesian economics. :D

icon124
02-04-2008, 05:04 PM
good read

jacmicwag
02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
A bright future indeed.

dvictr
02-04-2008, 05:19 PM
if i had the power to condemn one person to hell...

Keynes would be it...

its like the movie back to the future 2 when Biff becomes rich by betting with his sports book and the outcome is that the city is a wasteland and the economy is ruined... thats what we're in right now. keynes is that asshole

-