PDA

View Full Version : Do read this-Paul supporters New Jersey

Carole
02-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Paul supporters showed up to win this straw poll. Definitely read some of the comments. In particular Comment #4 was astounding. Number 9 was good and @14 also. :D:D:D:)

This was New Jersey.

Virginia Senator Pops Up to Give McCain a Boost

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/02/virginia-senator-pops-up-to-give-mccain-a-boost/

frasu
02-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Antonio Musumeci, 27, a Fort Lee resident with a Ron Paul sticker affixed to his black T-shirt with a yellow skull that read, “Don’t Tread On Me,” said that he believes the McCain campaign sent Mr. Warner to New Jersey because, “he was probably free and able to do it and they don’t have anyone in the area well known enough.”

LOL

Clara Nibot, 62, who supports Mr. Romney, said she felt Mr. Paul’s supporters poisoned that grass.
“This is a sabotage of the straw poll,” she huffed after the forum, “Because of Ron Paul’s organized, grassroots effort.”

:confused: :D

sgrooms
02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
lol our organizational skills scare the hell out of them

liberteebell
02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
We were treated precisely the same way at the Virginia straw poll. More articles about "our" attire (inappropriate, of course) even though it was a scant few that showed up in t-shirts (most had on business attire, I wore a black dress suit and heels--ouch!), and our so-called boisterous behavior than there was about the number of people who came out to support Ron Paul and the fact that he won and won BIG. We somehow "cheated" even though we played by their rules.

The bias is incredible!

roho76
02-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry. Bad post

roho76
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I agree with the citizen who quoted in this piece:
Clara Nibot, 62, who supports Mr. Romney, said she felt Mr. Paul’s supporters poisoned that grass.
“This is a sabotage of the straw poll,” she huffed after the forum, “Because of Ron Paul’s organized, grassroots effort.”
How can this country be guided by wise corporations when ordinary citizens insist on inserting themselves into the political process uninvited? Grassroots! What in the world is this country coming to? Who are you going to trust, a bunch of ordinary citizens or the proven corporate leaders who have the experience to keep this great company strong?"
— Posted by Debbie

Did she say keep this great "Company" strong. If I understand correctly she thinks our "Country" is a "Company".

And she also thinks the Companies should pick the President and we should keep our noses out of it.

WOW. F**king WOW.
I'm starting to think that Abortion should be legal. At least in her State.

OUT
Eric

hawks4ronpaul
02-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Paul wins but the headline is that someone supports McCain.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

McDermit
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM
uh, that was a sarcastic reply to someone elses comments

frasu
02-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Who are you going to trust, a bunch of ordinary citizens or the proven corporate leaders who have the experience to keep this great company strong?

c'mon that is sarcastic... lol