PDA

View Full Version : This Ron Paul Music Video is steaming up the charts on YouTube, come help it...

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Marc's new video is doing very well.

If you haven't yet, DIGG it, but certainly go to YouTube and rate it, comment it, favorite it.

Were it's at so far...

Honors for This Video:
#32 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music
#27 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music
#26 - Top Favorites (Today)
#5 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music
#23 - Top Rated (Today)
#2 - Top Rated (Today) - Music
#29 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

h0ttp://digg.com/music/Hope_Anthem_Music_Video_by_Marc_Scibilia_crazy_stu ff
(Remove the ZERO in h0ttp after clicking the link to load it in your browser)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jClDXAv7BUM

Agora
02-04-2008, 02:27 PM

amazing pieces of art! :)

BreakYourChains
02-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Bump!

wfd40
02-04-2008, 02:42 PM
bah.. should've had some pics/clips of paul...

::thumbs down::

spudea
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
that was really amazing, but no direct reference to RP?

qwerty
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
http://digg.com/music/Hope_Anthem_Music_Video_by_Marc_Scibilia_crazy_stu ff

Helped....Awesome song!

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 03:02 PM
that was really amazing, but no direct reference to RP?

Go to the website: http://HopeAnthem.com

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 03:26 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
+!

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 05:02 PM
+!

pacelli
02-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Great song, great video, but our focus this evening should be on tomorrow's election. You've been promoting this video all night and all day, please do not create another thread about it. Just keep bumping this one for the views and diggs.

constitutional
02-04-2008, 05:05 PM
It's not a "Ron Paul Music Video." I don't mind you promoting it on here because the artist supports Paul. But the title was bit deceptive since the video itself or its description makes no mention of Ron Paul. Just my idle mind.

JimInNY
02-04-2008, 05:21 PM
No reference to Ron Paul at all.

wfd40
02-04-2008, 05:24 PM
It's not a "Ron Paul Music Video." I don't mind you promoting it on here because the artist supports Paul. But the title was bit deceptive since the video itself or its description makes no mention of Ron Paul. Just my idle mind.

This guy wrote a decent anti-war song and wants the RP grassroots to give it some legs...

::MAJOR THUMBS DOWN::

Its the day before super tuesday bud (ron paul fan).. have some fucking tact

RonPaulVolunteer
02-04-2008, 05:47 PM
OK, you know I wasn't going to comment...

This artist wrote this song specifically for us. He has been playing for grassroots supporters all over the country. He has publicly endorsed Ron Paul and endorses Ron Paul all all his concerts. Ron Paul has said that this is not his revolution and that we need to carry the message ourselves. This is exactly what Marc Scibilia is doing. His website says it all... http://HopeAnthem.com

He is promoting Ron Paul and carrying his message.

Unlike some who think idolizing Ron Paul is going to change this nation, Marc understands that it is up to each and every one of us to carry this message individually in order for anything to happen. And using the words "ron paul" is NOT going to make that happen, indeed, quite the opposite. The more people spreading this message that are NOT obviously RP fan bois, the faster this message of freedom and liberty will take over this land.

And if you think I don't carry my weight around here, perhaps you ought to open your eyes. I have well-proven my worth around here. Did anyone else here get a personal interview with Ron, Carol and his family? Ok, no... So how about you get behind the people that are supporting this cause instead of sacrificing them because they don't wave a sign and scream Ron Paul like you think they should. Your judging of others in this way and then publicly condemning them is absolutely contrary to the message of freedom and liberty.

Marc Scibilia is working his ass off to spread this message and is caucusing tomorrow as a delegate. The cost to produce this video came out of his own pocket. The entire reason he made this video is to draw people to Ron Paul.

Show some respect.

Oh and what on earth is the relevance of this being the day before SuperTuesday. Is someone dying tomorrow or something? Do people not need a breather from all their hard work to enjoy a great piece of music? Very irrational.