PDA

View Full Version : Email to HQ

Petar
02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Hello Leslie.

My name is Petar Ivcec, and I am the creator of www.letters4liberty.org.

I have spent the last 4 months working very hard to take this project from concept to reality, and though my project still requires some improvements, it is now ready for launch.

This website is capable of translating the online Ron Paul army into one giant, synchronized, printed press consuming swarm.

The only thing that I need to make this happen as soon as possible is some powerful web promotion, such as perhaps a mention somewhere on the www.ronpaul2008.com web site.

It basically works like a regular internet forum such as www.ronpaulforums.com for instance, except that all of the posted activity takes place in articles printed in letters to the editor sections everywhere in the country at the same time.

Please visit the site, and click on either the letters USA, or MN, to see the very first post contributed yesterday by a user. You will also have to click on an ensuing table entry to see this post.

The whole system works by users following 4 simple steps upon joining, and this post is a result of someone following the second step. That means that this is an article that someone has seen printed in their local paper, and now it is posted on my site, so that anyone who comes to my site can now see this article and also the newspapers email address, and can now directly respond to it in support of Ron Paul by emailing this newspaper directly.

Then, when the direct responses come rushing in from all over the internet, then the user who originally posted the printed article can add any direct responses to it that appear in print underneath the original post on my website.

If anyone is printed saying anything negative, then users are instructed to add that as well, so that the entire grassroots can respond to that together as well.

This is how we can use our internet army to completely circumvent the main stream medias blatant bias against us, by turning the national printed press discussion towards Ron Paul, the same way that we have already taken over the internet.

This can all happen in very short order, as soon as I am provided with the promotion that I require.

If a post anywhere on Ron Paul 2008 is not possible for whatever reason, then please use your clout to at least convince the administrators of www.ronpaulforums.com to post my sites banner on the front page of their site alongside the other supported grassroots initiatives.

Thank you very much.

Petar

sgrooms
02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
i like

sgrooms
02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
i would change the color scheme though.

Petar
02-04-2008, 02:02 PM
i like

Thank you very much sir.

Petar
02-04-2008, 02:06 PM
i would change the color scheme though.

I need a better map that isn't blurry. I'm going for the "military operation" look. I'm probably going to add a US flag somewhere, along with "Stars And Stripes Forever" playing. Heh, I'm not kidding.

:)

Petar
02-04-2008, 04:08 PM
self bump