PDA

View Full Version : Voting in District 4

pathis
02-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Does anyone happen to know if any of the 4 people running for congress in District 4 are Paul Supporters or subscribe to his philosophies?

The ones listed in my book are:

Robert Broadus
Peter James
Vincent Martorano
Michael Moshe Starkman

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Edit: Well it looks like I need to decide between Robert Broadus and Peter James. WOW, 2 Ron Paul supporters??? Awesome.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Does anyone happen to know if any of the 4 people running for congress in District 4 are Paul Supporters or subscribe to his philosophies?

The ones listed in my book are:

Robert Broadus
Peter James
Vincent Martorano
Michael Moshe Starkman

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Edit: Well it looks like I need to decide between Robert Broadus and Peter James. WOW, 2 Ron Paul supporters??? Awesome.

I know two of the people running for Dist. 5, so I'll make a call and see if I can find out.

Richie
02-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Two of those candidates are Ron Paul Republicans - Peter James, and Robert Broadus.

http://www.peterjames08.com/
(Robert Broadus doesn't have a website)

pathis
02-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Checked some of the sites. Peter James definetly is the Ron Paul candidate, he's even a delegate.

He's got my vote for congress.

RonPaulNCR
02-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Robert Broadus is too and has been working with us in the NCR group since September! Go Robert Broadus! He's been putting up signs all over the 4th!

jumpyg1258
02-05-2008, 01:09 PM
What you should do is go on the FEC's site and look up every person to see who they gave their money to during the election. If its to Paul, then they are golden.

zadrock
02-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Are we gonna split the vote here? Shouldn't we all just back ONE guy? (I'm in District 7, so I probably shouldn't be saying "we", but still...)

Z

Richie
02-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Are we gonna split the vote here? Shouldn't we all just back ONE guy? (I'm in District 7, so I probably shouldn't be saying "we", but still...)

Z

I was wondering the same thing. Why are there two Ron Paul Republicans running in district 4? Wouldn't it make more sense to have one, so the vote won't be split? :confused:

I live in district 3, so I'm voting for Christopher Panasuk.

pathis
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I saw some Robert Broadus signs by my house today.

It also appears Robert is a native of District 4 and Peter is a resident of Germantown??

Good idea on checking the FEC donations page. Tho I think that info is kinda old? I looked for my recent donations and didnt see them on there.

jumpyg1258
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Good idea on checking the FEC donations page. Tho I think that info is kinda old? I looked for my recent donations and didnt see them on there.

They only report on donations over 200 bucks. It looked like I was missing about that much money from my donations since I have given about 850 so far but they are only reporting 400.